Friday, July 8, 2016

WISCONSIN NATIVE KURT VERHULST OF TEXAS, A UT-AUSTIN-TRAINED PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER AND ALUMNUS OF UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN AT MADISON, REPORTEDLY DURING OCTOBER 28, 2011, PHONE CONVERSATION, EXPRESSES SUPPORT FOR 'FULL PRIVACY RIGHTS' IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, FOR FORMER WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS NEIGHBOR AND UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA AT MINNEAPOLIS ALUMNUS JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN




On Friday, October 28, 2011 12:17 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Kurt,

Thank you for kindly sending me your current E-mail address today.

It was great to talk with you on the phone today. You have a wonderfully cheerful and calm personality, and your sense of humor is inspirational.

I was very pleased to hear you mention today that you like Texas and Wisconsin equally well, at this point. Your sophistication and flexibility in adapting to a new state that must have presented a fair amount of "culture shock" for you (urban sprawl throughout Texas, poverty throughout much of Texas, lots of illegal aliens in Texas, a very different accent from your own, etc.) is very impressive.

Best Wishes to you this Holiday Season and New Year. And, as always, I welcome any opportunity you might ever offer me to play tennis with you here in Austin or meet you for breakfast or lunch in a restaurant here in Austin.

Sincerely,

John Kevin McMillan,

11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

P.S. Kurt, I want to thank you for kindly indicating on the phone today that you support full privacy rights for me here in Austin. Please let me know if you would ever like more information from me about the types of specific violations of my privacy in Austin that I have experienced in recent years.

John Kevin McMillan

From: "Verhulst, Kurt - (TEXAS)"

To: "mcmillanj@att.net"

Sent: Fri, October 28, 2011 11:45:58 AM

Subject: email

John:

FYI, here is my email.

Good luck with everything. Hope it works out.

Thanks,

Kurt Verhulst

kverhulst@tcco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.