Monday, July 11, 2016

HARRIS COUNTY SHERIFF IN HOUSTON, TEXAS, ON JANUARY 30, 2014, ACCEPTS CRIME REPORT FROM FORMER HARRIS COUNTY RESIDENT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF TRAVIS COUNTY, TEXAS


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan

To: Harris County (TX) Sheriff Garcia ; HarrisCountyDistrictAttorney'sOffice ; Richard Jalowy ; "rob.drummond@co.travis.tx.us" ; Chris Barbee E. C. Community Service Dir. ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; Texas Rangers Division DPS ; TWC General Counsel Paul Jones ; Outback Asst Mgr Nick Burton ; Louis Bratton Attorney ; "michael.king@austintexas.gov" ; Federal Bureau of Investigation San Antonio Div. Austin office ; WestlakeHills(TX)PoliceChiefCliffSpratlan ; Cedar Park Police Chief Sean Mannix ; Sunset Valley Police Chief Ford ; Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci ; Travis County Sheriff Greg Hamilton

Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 10:25 AM

Subject: courtesy cc: to Harris County Sheriff re: crime case update

Dear Sheriff Garcia in Houston,

Please note that Prosecuting Attorney Rob Drummond of the Travis County District Attorney's Office Publicf Integrity Unit is currently reviewing whether to press criminal charges against one or more employees of the Austin Police Department in connection with the continuous and continuing felony crimes case I have previously informed you about by E-mail in which I myself am the victim.

Sheriff Garcia, I remain very grateful for the kind interest in this continuous and still-continuing felony crimes case----including numerous questions he posed to me over a multi-year period while I was on duty for a Luby's cafeteria---that a former crime investigator for the Harris County Sheriff's Office, Mr. Jerry Moore, directly expressed to me over a multi-month period in 2011 and 2012, at my Luby's chain-owned restaurant cafeteria workplace in Williamson County, Texas.

I will always savor those two total "no rape" mornings for me (the mornings of Sept. 3, 2011, and Sept. 10, 2011) from the period ever since mid-April 2011 when I reported for work at 11 a.m. on each of those two days at my Luby's chain cafeteria workplace in far northwest Austin, and the kindly manager on duty at the time, the very same Jerry Moore who was previously employed by your sheriff's ofice in Houston, stated to me in person from his office area in that restaurant workplace for me that my having enjoyed a full night's rest that one total morning (Sept. 3, 2011, a Saturday\ morning; and, later, Sept. 10, 2011 also a Saturday morning) without any evidence of my having been subjected to any personal injury crimes or any anal-rape crimes as I lay alone on my bed in my top-floor vaulted-ceiling one-bedroom apartment , this in a context when I was also awakened by my alarm clock (not by anal pain in the middle of my sleep. as has always been the case on all other mornings from that three-year period) at 9 a.m. on each of those mornings inside my bolt-locked apartment unit, was an indication to Mr. Moore that those crimes victimizing me were ending, he kindly pointed out.

It was Mr. Moore, a self-identified former crime investigator for your sheriff's office in Houston, who also helpfully stated to me that based on his prior experience at crime investigation in Harris County, he was very aware that criminal persons who had illegally entered my bolt-locked apartment unit could keep me unconscious during the anal rape crimes using oral inhalants and nasal inhalants as I snore (I habitually snore when I am sleeping), Mr. Moore helpfully noted in person in 2011 or 2012 inside my Luby's chain cafeteria (also known as Luby's Lakeline, a cafeteria situated in Williamson County near Lakeline Mall in northwest Austin and the Cedar Park area) workplace.

Please let me know if your sheriff's office would like to interview me about this continuing daily-and-year-round personal-injury drimes and anal-rape crimes case victimizing myself. I would also be grateful if your sheriff's office is willing to authorize any DNA swabs on my anus or buttocks or mouth or nose or hips or legs or face at any time.

As a longtime celibate-by-choice single adult Anglo gentleman, I would welcome any interviews or non-psychiatric medical testing of that type at any time.

Incidentally, it might be of interest to your law-enforcement agency in Harris County, Texas, if I mention to you that when I informed my Harris County-based sister,Julie McMillan or Julie McMillan Lechtenberger of the Houston area, details about about my being a victim of cotninuous felony personal-injury crimes and continuous anal-rape crimes inside my bolt-locked apartment in Austin, she replied in that long-distance phone call I made to her and her husband Joseph Dean Lechtenberger's home by stating that she forbade me from ever again contacting her in any context. She did not, however, dispute the accuracy or honesty of my report to her on the phone providing her with details about my being a VICTIM OF CRIME.

"I don't want to have ANYTHING to do with you!" Julie Lechtenberger emphatically stated to me in that long-distance phone call I made at my expense in which I did not verbalize any threat to her of any type. My sister and her husband, the latter of whom is a private attorney, reportedly reside along a street called ... in the Houston area.

It is possible that Julie Lechtenberger of Harris County, Texas, might know of one or more persons currently situated in the Austin area of Texas who possibly exhibit criminal intent toward myself, and who might themselves be likely criminal-law suspects for a law-enforcement agency operating in Austin..

Sincerely and Best Wishes from a former resident of Harris County who myself was employed as a full-time reporter for the "Baytown Sun" during the period when I resided in Harris County in 1995 and early 1996,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.