Tuesday, July 5, 2016

SOUPER SALAD LAKELINE CORPORATE-OWNED CHAIN RESTAURANT FORMER GENERAL MANAGER ERNIE MOTLOCH KINDLY ACCEPTS FEBRUARY 23, 2012, FOLLOW-UP NOTE ON CONTINUOUS-FELONY-CRIMES VICTIMIZING FORMER SOUPER SALAD LAKELINE WAITER JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN




On Thursday, February 23, 2012 1:26 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Ernie, Thank you again for taking the time to talk with me during your and your family's recent meal inside an Olive Garden restaurant in the Temple area, I believe you may have indicated. I hope that you and your family had a delicious dining experience there. Olive Garden sure does a fine job of highlighting elegant interior decor, based on what I've observed inside the Olive Garden along Highway 620 near Highway 183 in Austin (or is that Cedar Park).

Ernie, this is a courtesy follow-up note to let you know that I was officially released from the hospital in Austin this Monday evening, and that I am back on the job now at my restaurant workplaces.

Since I value my credibility with you, I'd also like to ask you if you would like me to mail to you 10 or more of the hunter's spy-camera snapshots of alleged male intruders inside my bolt-locked apartment that I've obtained on several total days of this month, with my spy camera having functioned very well for me during my nocturnal slumber between midnight and 8 a.m. on each of those days. The spy-camera photos were taken on my behalf inside my bedroom as I slept alone on my Swedish bed. I have always slept alone on my Swedish bed ever since I purchased it in 2007. I live alone, and I am the only approved occupant inside my one-bedroom apartment unit. Also, I never have any overnight guest inside my apartment. Nor do I ever have any invited guest inside my bolt-locked apartment at any time between midnight and 8 a.m., in particular.

Ernie, it did feel very good to be told this month by several of my work supervisors at two of my restaurant workplaces in Austin that they each agree with me that some or several of the photographed faces of alleged illegal intruders inside my bolt-locked apartment unit during my nocturnal slumber are, in fact, PHOTOS OF MALE PERSONS OTHER THAN MYSELF, each of those three or four work supervisors of mine whom I've shown the spy-camera photos to this month have very helpfully and very kindly indicated to me. One of my work supervisors even told me he is somewhat angry that the Austin Police Department has apparently chosen to ignore the spy-camera photos I provided to APD during the very week, ironically, in which I was myself subjected without cause to a "48-hour peace officers' commitment" against my wishes inside a local psychiatric hospital near UT-Austin (without my being required to consume any psychiatric medication at any time, and without my ever consuming any psychiatric medication at any time, since I was a "model patient" who was myself consistently civil and polite, coherent, articulate, consistent in my factual statements, honest, etc.).

I should emphasize, Ernie, that I am proceeding on this criminal-law documentation project in a very civil and law-abiding and polite manner. I definitely DO NOT seek to harm myself or anyone else.

Thank you again for your high estimation of myself and my capabilities. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

P.S. Ernie, I hate to sound repetitive, but since I did lose nearly one week's earnings from the surprising (Austin Police Department-imposed involuntary "48-hour" emergency commitment) hospitalization of myself over a five-day period, I would be very, very grateful to you if you would be willing to help me hold onto my apartment unit here in Austin this March. I will owe either $650 or $640 to my very nice apartment management team at Wind River Crossing on March 1, the official due date for my total rent bill, which also includes my monthly bill for water, garbage disposal, pest control, etc. At present, I'm at least $500 short of that goal, since I have to pay my electricity bill and my auto insurance bill. Also, my most recent paycheck from Denny's Lakeline has bounced (the fourth time I can recall in which a paycheck issued to me by Denny's Lakeline (owned by a franchise based in Round Rock) has bounced when I deposited that paycheck into my Chase checking account). That is also adding to my financial difficulties as I strive to get my rent paid by March 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.