Wednesday, July 27, 2016

FOX 7 TELEVISION NEWS TEAM IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, IN 2015 ACCEPTS E-MAILED DOCUMENTATION FROM CRIME VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF A JUNE 3, 2015, APD SEX-CRIMES UNIT REPORT BY APD SEX CRIMES DETECTIVE RAE ANN EGAN IN WHICH SHE STATES IN WRITING THAT Mr. McMILLAN IS CITED ON AN APD 'DO NOT APPROVE LIST' FOR ANY AND ALL SEXUAL ASSAULT FORENSIC MEDICAL EXAMS ON HIMSELF THAT Mr. McMILLAN MIGHT EVER REQUEST AT ANY TIME


John McMillan (at e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

To news@fox7.com

(Date and time:) 12-18-15 at 11:42 p.m.

(Subject:) Fw: APD ban on SAFE exams for cited complainants (2)

On Friday, December 18, 2015 11:42 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Fox 7 News Team Members,


I question the legality of APD's officially establishment of a "Do Not Approve" list citing numerous (?) residents of Austin for whom APD flatly refuses in advance to ever at any time authorize a Sexual Assault Forensic Exam on individual on each and every occasion when he or she claims that he or she was raped.

It seems to me that the City of Austin may be violating the civil rights of one or more of the individuals who may be currently cited on APD's "Do Not Approve" list.

To state to a prospective complainant in advance that he or she can never successfully file rape charges against any possible suspect through APD under any circumstances, could deprive the victim of his or her Constitutional rights and civil rights.

The attached report from APD Detective Rae Ann Egan was contained among 19 total pages of legal documents that APD mailed to me this month in response to a public-information request from me (ORR Number 12-23337) about APD Sex Crimes Case 15-1540423.

I am the single-by-choice, longtime-celibate-by-choice, adult white male complainant and self-identified victim in that crime case.

I had filed an initial crime report with APD on June 3, 2015, for which APD initially assigned Detective Brian Narciso of APD's Sex Crimes Unit as the investigator for that crime case. Detective Narciso's APD office phone number is: (512) 974-6916. His E-mail address is: brian.narciso@austintexas.gov .

I need to also mention that several weeks after I filed that June 3, 2015, crime report with APD, I moved away from Wind River Crossing Apartments (11411 Research Boulevard), where I had resided for many years in Apartment 325 of Building 3 in northwest Austin.

Ever since late September 2015, I have resided as an official tenant in a two-bedroom, two-bath apartment unit at Village Oaks Apartments in northwest Austin. Village Oaks Apartments are situated at 10926 Jollyville Road, Austin, Texas, 78759.

I reside with an apartment-management-team-approved one total official roommate, himself a self-identified (officially registered Austin Community College) college student in his 20s, in Apartment 902 of Building 9 at Village Oaks.

Please do not hesitate to call me or write to me if you have any questions about about the APD "Do Not Approve" list that I regard as very unfair to myself, in particular.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

from former full-time newspaper reporter John Kevin McMillan.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com/
John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.