Tuesday, July 5, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND ERNIE MOTLOCH OF TEMPLE, TEXAS, KINDLY ACCEPTS APRIL 3, 2013, UPDATE REPORT ON SINGLE ADULT MALE AUSTIN RESIDENT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN's SEARCH FOR A STRICTLY-PLATONIC AND HONORABLE NEW ROOMMATE




On Wednesday, April 3, 2013 1:38 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Ernie,

It was great to hear from you today on the telephone. I hope that you are having a wonderful month this April. April will always be a favorite month of mine, since I was born on April 27 (1957).

Ernie, I did as you suggested, and I sent another E-mail note to my brother Michael McMillan, a chemist employed in the USC Medical School in the Los Angeles area. So far, Michael has not sent me any reply E-mail letter. ..

I feel very confident that with help from a new roommate who is law-abiding and civil an keeps his hands to himself, I will be able to make major progress at lowering my total monthly expenses. I am scheduled to meet with that solid prospect on Saturday evening, and I plan to then show him my apartment unit for the first time after meeting with him at a nearby Schlotzsky's restaurant within walking distance.

He has emphasized that he is very flexible, and that he is seeking an honest roommate who is law-abiding and honorable. I definitely feel that I would myself be a good roommate for that roommate prospect, from those vantage points.

...

If my roommate prospect agrees to room with me and I feel comfortable about rooming with him in a strictly-platonic context for each of us as roommates, and if his application is then approved by the management team at Wind River Crossing, he will pay me $300 directly each month. I will then be responsible for paying rent payments on behalf of Apt. 325 to the management team at Wind River Crossing. I will also be responsible for paying electricity bills for this unit, water bills for this unit, garbage disposal bills for this unit, and pest control bills for this unit.

Ernie, my home address is:
11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing Apartments, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

P.S. The office phone number for the management team at Wind River Crossing is: (512) 346-1902. The general manager here is Ann Coker, and one of the primary Assistant Managers is Kara Stevens. There is also a new male assistant manager, ...(an African-American) gentleman whose first name is hard to spell and his (first) name (Kalish) is pronounced Cal-eesh but not spelled that way. (His cited last name is Shackles.) The office address for the management team is: Wind River Crossing Apartments, General Manager's Office, Attn: General Manager Ann Coker, 11411 Research Boulevard, Austin, Texas, 78759.

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.