Saturday, July 9, 2016

COUSIN JACK DANE, A PERSONAL-INJURY ATTORNEY IN IOWA, POLITELY ACCEPTS JUNE 15, 2014, REQUEST FOR PERSONAL ADVICE, ALONG WITH OTHER E-MAIL CORRESPONDENCE (BELOW) ALSO SENT TO COUSIN JACK THAT DAY, FROM SELF-IDENTIFIED PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS




On Sunday, June 15, 2014 7:08 AM, John McMillan wrote:

A respectful FYI to Cousin Jack on all of this,
and any suggestions or advice from you would be greatly appreciated at this time.

I have contacted numerous persons, including older brothers Kent and Michael, asking if I could stay in their home for a while after I gave a full 30 days notice to vacate to the apartment management team at this Westdale-owned and Westdale-managed apartment complex in Austin. Westdale is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.

Kent chose not to call me back on that, and stated to me back in 2013 that it was "very unlikely" that any intruder is somehow entering my bolt-locked bedroom at nighttime.

Michael stated to me in writing that his rental unit in the Los Angeles area would not have enough room for me.

Sister Julie, though she acknowledged the honesty and accuracy of my complaint to her about my being a victim of personal-injury crimes and anal-rape crimes during my sleep, stated to me on the telephone in 2013 that she does not want to have ANY involvement with me of ANY type.

I plan to eventually move to Salt Lake City, Utah, where the marijuana-addiction rate and tobacco-addiction rate and tattooing-addiction-rate and facial-hair-unsightliness-rate and number of alcoholics per capita and number of convicted felons per capita would be MUCH lower than in Austin.

I also feel very sure that the municipal law-enforcement agency in Salt Lake City would be much more professional and helpful in protecting my own personal safety and privacy rights than the Austin Police Department has been.

The current chief of police for APD, Art Acevedo, several years ago informed me through a female assistant of his, Stephanie Hernandez, who made a phone call to me, that he himself refused to accept any additional phone calls or letters from me at any time.

Thank you in advance, Cousin Jack, for a friendly reply note from you on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

Cousin John McMillan in Austin, Texas.

John Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan

To: "public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov" ; "open.records@texasattorneygeneral.gov" ; Federal Bureau of Investigation San Antonio Div. Austin office ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; Texas Rangers Division DPS ; Scotland Yard (England) ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; Travis County Sheriff's Office Paralegal Michael Lasorsa ; "craig.watkins@dallascounty.org" ; TravisCo.Health-HuServicesDir.SherriFleming ; U.S. Marshals Service (Justice Dept.) ; CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters <60m@cbsnews.com>; Virginia State Police ; Hampton (VA.) Police Chief ; ACC Criminal Justice Dept. Chair Gerald Hildebrand ; Sociology Prof. Jim Nolan (West Va. University) ; Travis County Sheriff Greg Hamilton ; Assistant City Manager Michael McDonald ; City Attorney Karen Kennard City of Austin (TX) ; Texas DPS Online Services Webmaster ; TWC Ombudsman ; StateComptrollerSusanCombs ; State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano ; Attorney General of TX Criminal-Law Division Captain Gregory Lucas ; APD Officer James Turner ; "michael.king@austintexas.gov" ; "lori.carter@co.travis.tx.us" ; Chris Barbee E. C. Community Service Dir. ; Richard Jalowy ; Ernie Motloch ; James Willett ; Federal Criminal Investigators Assn ; Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn ; Austin Police Association ; Jesse Valdez ; Texas Rangers Lt. Jesse Valdez ; Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci ; Virginia Attorney General ; Tara Long

Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2014 11:01 PM

Subject: Fw: 6-14-14 more crime evidence re: continuous felony-anal-rape-crimes case

A respectful FYI to each of you on the following factual account that refers to my current "roommate," a currently unemployed, heavyset and with a massive frame and notably obese and powerfully built apparently Anglo male adult person, approximately six feet tall or taller, who habitually shaves his massive head bald, and who is himself a divorced formerly "married" man who is in his early 60s in age, he has told me several times.

That current "roommate" of mine, "John Douglas Martin" the full name for himself he has frequently cited as being his "legal" name, has told me several times that he previously resided in Hampton, Virginia---apparently as recently as 1987 or before then, from what he has indicated to me several times ever since and including March 2013, the month and year when I interviewed him on two separate occasions after he responded in writing to a politely-worded online roommate-wanted ad of mine on Craiglist.

Mr. "Martin" has also stated to me several times that he moved from Virginia to Austin, Texas, in 1987.

"I (John Martin) was near the scene of the crime at the time of the Yogurt Shop killings (in Austin)," Mr. Martin has told me several times in 2013 and 2014. "I could hear the police sirens as they approached the crime scene."

...

The same Mr. "Martin" has told me many times in 2013 and 2014 that he himself does not have ANY credit history of any type, "since I (John Martin) always pay for everything with cash, and I always pay the entire amount due in my first payment (approximate quote)," he has stated to me on numerous occasions.

The same Mr. "Martin" has told me many times in 2013 and 2014 that he does not keep up with his former wife in any way; that "all of my (John Martin's) relatives are dead," he often states to me, and that "I (John Martin) don't have any friends," he often adds.

"I (John Martin) don't like people," he has often stated to me, including as a cited explanation for why he almost never goes on any leisuretime outings with others, according to what he has often told me. Mr. Martin habitually lies on his bed in the living room for much of every day and watches very violent cable TV movies featuring torture scenes (his apparent favorite movies to watch) and professional boxing matches on cable television for a combined total of 100 or more hours per week.

"I (John Martin) hate homosexuals (sic)," the same Mr. "Martin" has also stated to me on two or more separate occasions in 2013 and 2014 in the living room area of our rental apartment unit.

The same Mr. "Martin" then sometimes adds that "I (John Douglas Martin) consider you (John Kevin McMillan) to be a repressed (sic) homosexual (sic).....I (John Martin) agree that you never let any visitors other than on-duty police officers or EMS employees into your bolt-locked bedroom at nightime, and I (John Martin) agree you are a longtime celibate gentleman. However, the posters of (clothed) younger men that you (John McMillan) keep on display in your bedroom strike me (John Martin) as being homo-erotic" (approximate quote)."

...

The same "John Douglas Martin" has told me several times in the living room area of our apartment unit that he previously was employed by the United States Air Force in the foreign nation of Thailand. I do not recall whether he has stated to me that he was honorably discharged from the U.S. Armed Forces.

Thank you in advance for your very kind willingness to review this additional possible alleged-crime-evidence factual report from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

from John Kevin McMillan.
My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, the Westdale-managed Wind River Crossing Apartments, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com/

John Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan

To: "michael.king@austintexas.gov" ; APD Officer James Turner ; Tara Long ; "lori.carter@co.travis.tx.us" ; Travis County District Attorney

Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2014 7:31 AM

Subject: 6-14-14 more crime evidence re: continous felony-anal-rape-crimes case

June 14, 2014

To: Each of the three total current APD-designated "liasons" and three total APD-designated contact persons for myself----Sergeant King, Officer Turner, and Constituent Services Representative Tara Long of the Austin Police Department.

Dear Sergeant King, Officer Turner, and Ms. Long,

This morning at 1:45 a.m., I was suddenly startled and possibly awakened as I lay alone on my bed inside my bolt-locked private bedroom where I am the only person who is supposed to be inside that room during my bedtime hours.

At 1:45 a.m., a time I jotted down at the time of the incident on a piece of paper situated on my computer desk near my bed, I heard a clicking sound that appeared to indicate that some person was in the process of opening a hidden panel of some type. I was not able to see the specific spot where the clicking sound was coming from, but that clicking sound appeared to be coming from my bedroom area.

I had gone to bed at about 1 a.m. this Saturday after I had taken a shower (alone, as always) and then made a phone-bill payment on the telephone situated in the living room of this apartment unit.

After my shower, I got into some trousers and a shirt and my pair of shoes. I did that because I suddenly remembered that I had to pay my past-due amount for my telephone service through AT&T. From my side of my bolt-locked bedroom door at about 12:45 a.m. or 12:50 a.m. today, I orally made a polite statement to my "roommate," Mr. "John Douglas Martin" (his cited "date of birth" (in 1952).., according to what Mr. Martin had orally stated inside the living room of this apartment to APD Officer Robert Broomhall on Oct. 23, 2013, without Officer Broomhall, also in the living room at that time, ever at any time having insisted on himself actually looking at ANY driver's license for Mr. Martin at any time during Officer Broomhall's visit that Oct. 23 morning to this apartment unit; Mr. Martin had stated to Officer Broomhall that Mr. Martin's driver's license was located inside Mr. Martin's parked car, which Mr. Martin cited as the reason why he was was not able to immediately present Officer Broomhall with Mr. Martin's driver's license at that particular time, and Officer Broomhall responded by stating that it would not be necessary for Mr. Martin to present Officer Broomhall with an actual driver's lisense ID during that APD visit).

(Mr. Martin sleeps on a bed of his own in the living room (the phrase "in the living room" added by me to this text at 9 p.m. 6-14-14 for the sake of clarification----JKM), with his tiny-headed "cat" either on his bed with him or elsewhere in the living room during his bedtime hours, from what Mr. Martin has indicated.)
I informed Mr. Martin from behind my bolt-locked bedroom door at about 12:50 a.m. today (Saturday) that I had to pay my phone bill, and I then asked him would it be okay with Mr. Martin for me to use my own landline phone in the living room at that time to pay my Uverse account bill with AT&T at that time? Mr. Martin stated that it would be okay with him for me to use the phone for that one cited purpose, and I did.

Immediately after I paid the past due amount of $158.44 on the telephone shortly before 1 a.m. using AT&T's automated system, I returned to my bedroom and I again locked, chain-locked, and bolt-locked my bedroom door that conects my bedroom to the living room.

After re-checking all seven of my locks I currently use inside my bedroom to make sure they were all secured properly, I then went directly to bed and was either myself asleep or on the verge of falling asleep when I heard the sudden clicking sound, as noted above, at 1:45 a.m. today that startled me as I lay alone on my bed.

Oddly enough, my only current "roommate," Mr. "John Douglas Martin" as he calls himself, had made very emphatic and angry-sounding unsolicited statements to me in the living room area of this apartment unit at roughly 11:30 p.m. Friday night (June 13).

Mr. Martin repeatedly and with apparent anger in his tone of voice emphatically declared to me on his own initiative, in a surprising outburst that I definitely had not elicited from him, that (approximate quote on all of this) "You (John Kevin McMillan) are NOT being raped in your bedroom! You are NOT being raped! It would be impossible for anyone to rape you through the underwear you have on when you are sleeping!

Mr. Martin then continued his outburst as follows:

"It would also be impossible for anyone to rape you through the sleeping bag when you sleep inside your sleeping bag on you bed! And you have never shown any point of entry into your bedroom! If you were being raped during your sleep, you would have spent all of you time going over your entire bedroom until you found that point of entry! But since you haven't made any such effort, this proves you know for a fact that you AREN'T being raped at nighttime!"

Mr. Martin as part of his seemingly indignant outburst in which he appeared to be agitated, also emphatically stated to me (approximate quote) that "I (John Martin) have never been victimized or injured or raped by any intruder during my sleep, as you (John Kevin McMillan) have alleged to APD! When you filed that one report with the cops several months ago about some alleged intruders you claim to have heard making comments about me one night in the living room while I snored on my bed in the living room(.) APD did not investigate your complaint because you (John McMillan) have a long history of being cited by APD as a psychiatric case! Anything you report to APD goes completely ignored, because APD has already tagged you as a paranoid-schizophrenic! Your case history is full of diagnoses of that type by psychiatrists, and everyone at APD knows that about you!!"

Mr. Martin did not explain what had prompted his surprising verbalized oral outburst of seeming indignation toward me on his part in the living room area at roughly 11:30 p.m. last night.

I had made a statement to Mr. Martin about my wanting to double-check the windows to the living room, to make sure they were properly shut and locked. And I did triple-check the front door, to make sure it was triple-locked. I did make a polite comment to Mr. Martin that I wanted to make sure that I could officially verify for the police and DA's Office that I had made every effort to fully secure the apartment that night.

I have to leave for work at this time.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, current criminal-law complainant in PIU Case 9655-13.

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.