Tuesday, July 5, 2016

FORMER STEPHEN F. AUSTIN HIGH CLASSMATE JAMES WILLETT, THE CURRENTLY CITED ADMINISTRATOR OF MY OWN LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT, SENDS JANUARY 16, 2015, REPLY E-MAIL NOTE TO MYSELF, NORTHWEST AUSTIN NEIGHBOR JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN




On Friday, January 16, 2015 11:47 AM, James Willett wrote:

I don’t know your roommate or brother or anything about your situation. I’m not sure how I can be of any help here.

JW

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 10:35 AM

To: James Willett

Subject: re: 1-3-15 possible (alleged) death threat to me today from my current "roommate"

James,

Please let me know as soon as possible which day in the next week or so will be the best for meeting me for tea and conversation.

Also, I need a written assurance from you (if true) that you are NOT an employer or associate or friend or relative of my current "roommate," who states his name as "John Douglas Martin," and that he does not represent you in any way.

I am making that one request of you for factual information after Mr. Martin made statements (see below) to me in which he stated that he plans to preside over disposition of my body after he expects me to die in the foreseeable future.

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply note on this---a reply note in which I would also appreciate your assurance in writing that you do not represent Kent Neal McMillan of Westlake Hills, Texas, either. Kent is my oldest brother, and I have had major doubts about his (Kent's) level of integrity toward me, particularly since he (Kent) does not return phone messages from me about my being a victim of felony personal-injury-crimes and felony anal-rape crimes during my sleep inside my bolt-locked bedroom of an apartment unit that I myself make sure the front door is fully locked and bolt-locked and chain-locked immediately before I retire to my bedroom every night, with myself then immediately bolt-locking and locking my bedroom door at that very moment.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.

P.S. Since you live a few blocks from me, I want to again emphasize that I am offering a financial reward to anyone (including yourself) who reports to APD any evidence they see of any possible intruder on the lamp-lit outdoor front porch that abuts the front door of my apartment and the sliding glass door into my bedroom--a sliding door that I myself keep locked at all times. That crime evidence, if it leads to an arrest of a suspect by APD, could be a life-saver for me, so I am offering a financial award for that type of crime tip to APD by yourself or any other witness of that outrageous trespassing or break-in crime evidence.

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.