Tuesday, July 26, 2016

ALTA OCHILTREE IN ASSISTANT CITY MANAGER'S OFFICE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, ON APRIL 9, 2015, INFORMS SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN THAT Ms. OCHILTREE HAS FORWARDED TO APD HIS URGENT REQUEST FOR AN ACTUAL CRIME INVESTIGATOR




On Thursday, April 9, 2015 1:59 PM, "Ochiltree, Alta" (at her official E-mail address of: "Alta.Ochiltree@austintexas.gov") wrote:

Mr. McMillan.

I have forwarded your request to the Austin Police Department for review and consideration.

Alta Ochiltree
Executive Secretary to
Assistant City Manager Rey Arellano
alta.ochiltree@austintexas.gov
Phone: (512) 974-2307
Fax: (512) 974-2833
(My work hours are Monday – Thursday, 9:00a. - 4:30p.)

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2015 1:31 PM

To: Ochiltree, Alta; Arellano, Rey; Ott, Marc

Subject: 4-9-15 follow-up question for Ms. Ochiltree

Dear Ms. Ochiltree,

Have you been able to find out for me whether it would be possible and legal for the City of Austin to assign an actual detective or crime investigator for APD as my own designated "liaison," if there is in fact a need for a designated liaison?

At present, as you know, Sergeant Michael King is somehow being permitted by APD to serve as my designated "liaison." This is a major legal liability for the City of Austin, for several reasons:

---I myself am NOT mentally ill, and I am NOT under any psychiatric care of any type. Psychological healthiness is definitely a STRENGTH of mine, I might add.

--My current first-rate primary-care physician, Dr. Vivica D'Souza, told me this Monday during a medical appointment I had with her that she herself would NOT be surprised if I am a victim of "foul play" inside my own bolt-locked bedroom of my bolt-locked rental apartment unit. She expresses confidence in my own mental health, and recently diagnosed me as a victim of "pneumonia" for which I did diligently take the antibiotics that were prescribed for me. She agreed that it was very unusual that I contracted pneumonia despite my leading a drug-free, alcohol-free, tobacco-free lifestyle in which I eat vitamin-rich and healthful foods and beverages on a daily and year-round basis and I get lots of exercise from walking (at my workplaces, and in walking to and from bus stops).

---I myself am dependably civil and law-abiding and honest. In fact, I am one of the MOST HONEST criminal-law complainants and crime victims that the City of Austin has ever received crime reports from.

----I myself lead a permanently alcohol-free, tobacco-free, and illicit-drug-free lifestyle.

---I myself am the founder and ONLY current approved member of a new and non-Christian as well as implicitly-deistic, non-atheistic, religion, that very emphatically questions the need for psychiatric or "psychiatric services" for anyone. Sergeant King's repeated statements to me that he wants me to "see a psychiatrist" (even though I am honest and accurate in my crime reports to APD) comprises a possible alleged violation of my Freedom of Religion Constitutional rights under the Bill of Rights clause of the U.S. Constitution.

---I have a good dependability and honesty and obedience of the law reputation at each of my three current respective employers--Luby's Lakeline, IHOP 620, and Outback Arboretum steakhouse. Those are my ONLY three total employers at present.

---I myself do NOT verbalize any profanity in my everyday conversations with others.

---I myself HAVE been and continue to be completely celibate throughout any and all of my waking or conscious hours ever since and including the day when I moved into Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing Apartments in January 2002.

The legal right of mine to myself EXCLUDE anyone other than myself from ever sleeping on or ever being physically situated on my own bed inside my own bedroom, is protected in full by the U.S. Constitution and the state laws of Texas. I am a lifelong single person by choice, and I am also a longtime-celibate adult gentleman by choice.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, self-identified victim of felony continuous anal-rape crimes and felony continuous personal-injury crimes allegedly inflicted on me during my sleep, with myself being subjected against my wishes during my sleep by alleged illegal intruders inside my bolt-locked private bedroom to illegal and injurious nasal inhalants and illegal oral inhalants and illegal liquids forced upon me during my sleep.

(Incidentally, my current so-called "roommate," Mr. "John Douglas Martin," told me several months ago in the living room area (where he keeps his own bed, I might add) that he (allegedly) "committed first-degree homicide" victimizing at least one person in Virginia. I shared that possible (alleged) "confession" (or possible alleged false or purely facetious "mock-confession" that may have been verbalized by Mr. Martin as a possible joke or attempt at verbalized humor) with APD, but no investigation of which I myself am aware ever occurred on that. (EDITOR'S NOTE, INSERTED HERE ON JULY 27, 2016: A MALE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT OFFICER STATED TO MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN, DURING A VISIT HE MADE TO MY APARTMENT UNIT IN EITHER 2016 OR LATE 2015, THAT AN INITIAL APD FOLLOW-UP ON THAT DID IN FACT OCCUR, AND THAT APD OFFICIALLY DETERMINED THERE WAS NO BASIS FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION, SINCE THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER THAT THE CITED MR. MARTIN HAD ALLEGEDLY COMMITTED ANY SUCH CRIME IN THE U.S. STATE OF VIRGINIA, THAT APD OFFICER INFORMED ME IN PERSON. --- jkm.). I myself very emphatically DO NOT TRUST Mr. Martin, and my own relationship with that older male adult person is, of course, strictly platonic, as I emphasized to him from the very start. He has refused to move out, but our contract ends July 28, 2015, after which I will either move out in a law-abiding manner or be very relieved when he himself finally moves out.

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.