Tuesday, July 5, 2016

BETTER SLEEP COUNCIL REPRESENTATIVES IN VIRGINIA ON OCTOBER 6, 2014, ACCEPT E-MAIL QUESTION FROM SELF-IDENTIFIED HOME-INVASION-CRIMES AND DAILY-SLEEP-RUINATION-CRIMES-AND-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS




On Monday, October 6, 2014 11:51 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Better Sleep Council Representatives and International Sleep Products Association Representatives in Virginia,

Does either of your organizations offer or publicize any product that helps to awaken or wake up the owner of that product immediately (a split-second or less) after any alleged illegal intruder somehow enters his own bolt-locked private bedroom at a time when the former individual is sleeping alone on his own bed inside that bolt-locked private bedroom of his rental apartment unit?

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

from John Kevin McMillan, a dependably civil and law-abiding and vigilant and crime-prevention-minded, gainfully employed, single adult white gentleman of English, Scottish, and German ancestry.

I am also a current criminal-law complainant and self-identified victim of alleged continuous-and-still-to-this-very-day continuing-personal-injury-crimes, including during my sleep and including in the form of artificially-inflicted interruption or disruption of my own nocturnal sleep by alleged possible intruders, and of alleged continuous-and-still-to-this-very-day-continuing anal-rape-crimes-always-inflicted-on-me-during-my-sleep, inside my bolt-locked bedroom.

I might add that I myself have lost thousands of hours of sleep in the period ever since the early morning hours of April 17, 2011, in particular, that resulted from my being awakened several times per night with pain in my anus, often with pain in my legs as well, and often with an unpleasant sensation or aftertaste in my nostrils or mouth, as I lay alone on my bed inside my bedroom.

I am the ONLY person who is ever authorized to be physically present on my own bed, and I myself ALWAYS sleep alone on that bed of mine, and NO ONE other than myself is ever authorized by me to be physically situated anywhere inside my bolt-locked bedroom during periods when I myself am sleeping.

I might add that my bedroom is situated in a top-floor, vaulted-ceiling, four-total-room rental apartment unit (in NW Austin, TX) that is owned and managed by Westdale, a nationwide realty for-profit corporation headquartered in Dallas, Texas. I myself lead a permanently marijuana-free and permanently illicit-drug-free and permanently alcohol-free and lifelong-tobacco-free lifestyle in which I myself have been completely celibate throughout all of my own conscious or waking hours ever since and including the day when I moved into my current rental apartment unit in NW Austin in January 2002.

My home phone in Austin, Texas: (512) 342-2295.
My blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.