Sunday, July 31, 2016

DENNY'S CHAIN RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER KAMI, AN IDEALISTIC LADY AND LICENSED SOCIAL WORKER, IN MAY 2013 KINDLY ACCEPTS 12 ADDITIONAL HOME-INVASION CRIME EVIDENCE INFRARED PHOTOS FROM A MALE WAITER SHE SUPERVISES WHO COMPLAINS TO HER THAT HE IS A VICTIM OF ALLEGED CONTINUOUS-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES AND ALLEGED ANAL-RAPE CRIMES DURING HIS OFF-DUTY HOURS


(Subject:) 5-5-13 third letter with suspected-trespasser photos

John McMillan

To Kamiland69@gmail.com

05/05/13 at 11:46 PM

Dear Kami,

FYI on the following attached infrared motion-sensitive Wildview camera photos taken on my behalf from inside my bolt-locked apartment unit during my bedtime hours in the multi-month period ever since or including February 2012.

Please note that after you download each of these photos, your computer should enable you to enlarge some tiny odd background images or other images, in order to identify criminal-law evidence of the alleged home invasions and personal-injury crimes victimizing myself during my sleep inside my bolt-locked apartment unit (Apt. 325) at Wind River Crossing in NW Austin. I have resided in Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing ever since January 2002.

I resided alone in Apt. 325 from January 2002 until mid-April 2011. I then resided alone and by myself in this apartment, Apt. 325, from the afternoon of May 31, 2011, until April 27, 2011, when my current roommate (who has politely asked me not to state his name to anyone else) moved in.

That new roommate for me moved in April 27 after his application to reside at Wind River Crossing was approved by the management team here. That application review process included a criminal-background check that the management team presided over, from what I was told by Assistant Manager Kalish. Kalish did emphasize to me on his own volition from his Wind River Crossing management team office on the telephone several days ago that Kalish himself was NOT the apartment manager here who presided over the criminal-background check on the adult male person seeking to move in with me in Apt. 325.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan.
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

P.S. The Austin Police Department has consistently maintained that all of the photos I've obtained were either "not discernible" images, according to APD, or images only of myself, John Kevin McMillan, in the stated opinion of numerous APD officers who have spoken with me or written to me about this very alarming continuous and continuing felony personal-injury crimes and felony anal-rape crimes case in which I am definitely the victim during my sleep on a daily and frequent and year-round and multi-year basis ever since mid-April 2011, in particular.

APD has consistently identified my criminal-complaints to APD about this alleged continuing felony-crimes case victimizing myself as cited "evidence" that I myself was merely having "delusions," according to APD officers in numerous legal documents from APD that I've obtained through numerous Texas Open Records requests I've submitted to APD Open Records Coordinator Don Field ever since 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.