Thursday, July 28, 2016

FOX 7 TELEVISION NEWS TEAM IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, ACCEPTS FEBRUARY 17, 2015, E-MAIL LETTER FROM CONTINUOUS-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN, STATING THAT THE AFRICAN-AMERICAN MALE ASSISTANT CITY MANAGER WHO OVERSAW AUSTIN POLICE OPERATIONS FOR CITY HALL, MICHAEL McDONALD, IS NO LONGER EMPLOYED BY THE CITY GOVERNMENT OF AUSTIN


John McMillan (at e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

To Fox 7 (Austin TX) TV News(,) Lori Carter (a female sergeant investigator for the Travis County District Attorney's Office Public Integrity Unit in Austin, Texas)

(Date and time:) 2/17/15 at 11:03 a.m.

(Subject:) re: news today about departure of Asst. City Mgr. Michael McDonald from City of Austin Fw: 2-13-15 Health and Human Services Open Records

On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 11:03 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Enterprising News Reporters and News Editors at Fox 7 News in Austin,

The following is the E-mail reply letter I received today, informing me for the first time that Austin City Manager Michael McDonald, who oversaw operations of the Austin Police Department, is no longer employed by the City of Austin.

I sense that there may be a major news story relating to the very abrupt departure of Mr. McDonald from the City Government of Austin.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

from former full-time newspaper reporter and self-identified-continuous-and-continuing-daily-and-year-round personal-injury-crimes-victim-and-continuous-and-continuing-daily-and-year-round anal-rape-crimes victim (and I ALWAYS sleep ALONE on my own bed inside my bolt-locked private bedroom, and I snore when I sleep; and I myself am a longtime celibate-by-choice single adult white permanently alcohol-free and law-abiding gentleman of English, Scottish, and German ancestry) John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin.

with a courtesy carbon-copy to Investigator Lori Carter of the Travis County District Attorney's Office Public Integrity Unit, which has very kindly accepted legal evidence from me relating to alleged possible violations of the law in alleged unprofessional or unethical or injurious conduct toward me by one or more officers or employees or officials of the Austin Police Department. There is no currently active case with that DA's Office Public Integrity Unit in which I myself am cited as the complainant, Travis County Assistant District Attorney Rob Drummond and Investigator Carter have each informed me in writing in recent months.

On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 8:55 AM, "McDonald, Michael [APD]" (at e-mail address of "Micbhael.McDonald@austintexas.gov") wrote:

Mr. McMillan: Deputy City Manager Michael McDonald is no longer with the City of Austin. Thank you.

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 11:16 AM

To: openrecordsrequests@hhsc.state.tx.us; Public Information; Office of the Attorney General of Texas Crime Victims Assistance Office; Texas Rangers Division of DPS; window@cpa.state.tx.us; State Auditor's Office Investigators; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel; Texas AM Univ. Pres.; University of Texas Medical Branch-Galveston; AMA Council On Ethical&JudicialAffairs; Rivera, Carlos; Texas Medical Board State Agency; Rep. Naishtat Chief of Staff Dorothy Browne; StateSenatorKirkWatson; State Rep. Elliott Naishtat; donna.howard@house.state.tx.us; State Rep. Donna Howard Constituent Services Dr. Scott Daigle; Sherri Fleming; U.S. Department of Homeland Security; USDeptofHealthHumanServices; USDeptofHealthHuServicesCivilRightsOffice; Cardenas, Nancy; Pool, Trent; Jackson, Janet; sarah.eckhardt@traviscountytx.gov; Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea; Gregory Lucas; UT System Vice Chancellor/General Counsel Barry Burghorf; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Dir. Communics. Gipprich; Texas Apartment Association; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator; TDCJ General Counsel Rep. Patricia Fleming; CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters; Williamson County Attorney Dee Hobbs; Williamson County District Atty Jana Duty Jana Duty; david.escamilla@traviscountytx.gov; carl.woody@traviscountytx.gov; CBS News Story Ideas Editors; Wind River Crossing Asst Mgr Samantha Redmon; Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker; Texas Department of Health and Human Services Ombudsman; ombudsman@twc.state.tx.us; TWC General Counsel Paul Jones; Lowell A. Keig; Ott, Marc; Dallas County Attorney's Office; Dallas City Manager A.C. Gonzalez; Austin Board of Realtors (2014); National Board of Realtors; UT-Austin Institute On Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault; Rape Abuse and Incest National Network Officials; Joyful Heart Foundation for Rape Victims; National Center for Victims of Crime; National Crime Victim Law Institute (Lewis & Clark Law School Portland Oregon); APD Victim Services; ABA Center for Human Rights; State Bar of Texas Exec. Dir. Michelle Hunter; Austin Police Association; U.S. Attorney's Office Western District of Texas; Pool, Leslie; Tovo, Kathie; KEYE Investigative Reporter Adam Asracusin; Houston Chronicle Letters To the Editor; Texas Observer Editors; WashingtonPostLettersEditor; DMN Editor Bob Mong; news@statesman.com; Kennard, Karen; Daily Texan; Miami Herald Letters To Editor; The New York Times Company; WallStJournalNewstips; San Antonio Express-News Letters To Editor; Texas Monthly Senior Editor Pat Sharpe; Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci; KLRU TV News Editors; State Rep. Celia Israel (Central TX); Adler, Steve; McDonald, Michael [APD]; Outback Asst Mgr Nick Burton; Trevor Glynn; Megan Curtis; Aurelio Contreras; Debbie Bolton; Yessenia (Denny's Lakeline); Eric Polak; Richard Jalowy; James Willett; Sona Nast; Harris, Valerie; Office of the Governor of Texas Criminal Justice Division

Subject: 2-13-15 Health and Human Services Open Records

February 13, 2015

Dear Texas Open Records Coordinator for the Texas Health and Human Services Commission in Austin, Texas,

This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from any and all applicable offices or divisions of your state agency, including your Office of General Counsel, any and all medical records referring to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas, in any manner or any way, that have also been generated or written or noted or received or recorded or maintained or compiled by your state agency---or that have also been FAXed or sent or mailed to any person or medical services provider or government agency or public institution or business entity or media company or other entity by your state agency---at any time since 12:01 a.m. April 17, 2011.

My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I was born on April 27, 1957, at Lincoln, Nebraska. My social security number is: .... I am a lifelong single gentleman, and I am white (Anglo) in racial identity. I am English, Scottish, and German in ancestry.

I lead a permanently alcohol-free (ever since 1990), psychologically healthy, gainfully employed, very intelligent, lifelong-tobacco-free, clean-talking (no profanity in my everyday conversations with others) longtime-celibate-by-choice, permanently marijuana-free (ever since 1984) and lifelong-illicit-drug-free in regard to any and all illicit drugs other than marijuana, lifelong-tattoo-less, permanently-facially-cleanshaven (no beard, no mustache, no goatee), permanently-jewelry-less, hygienic and nutritionally-minded lifestyle in which I get a fair amount of exercise each day from hiking outdoors and from walking as an employee inside each of my three total chain-restaurant workplaces.

I have not authorized any medical services provider or any physician or any medical assistant or any "health services provider" to be physically situated anywhere inside my rental apartment unit ever at any time during periods when I myself am sleeping--and I always sleep ALONE on my own bed inside my bolt-locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked rental apartment unit.

I am currently employed only in the restaurant industry, as I am sure that the Texas Workforce Commission state agency in Austin can readily verify. I am not currently employed by any media company or any religious group or any "educational services provider" or any State of Texas-owed institution or agency in any context.

I might add that I myself do not have any criminal-conviction record. In prior years in Austin, I have worked full-time as an employee of the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles, the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, and the Texas Department of Public Safety state agencies, respectively, among other state agencies where I have worked in Austin.

I have resided at 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing Apartments, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759, on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since January 2002.

The Wind River Crossing Apartments where I reside as an apartment management-team-approved official tenant are reportedly owned and managed by Westdale, a for-profit nationwide realty corporation that is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. I have been repeatedly assured by polite apartment management team members at Wind River Crossing that they are not aware of any medical services provider or health services provider or physician who or that currently has any ongoing relationship with me involving their or employees of theirs somehow being physically present inside my rental apartment unit, or, in particular, inside my bolt-locked bedroom during my bedtime hours. I am the ONLY person who is authorized to be inside my bolt-locked bedroom during periods when I am sleeping.

Thank you in advance for your prompt and authoritative and very thorough and reliable reply letter providing me with any and all responsive documents.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,

11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Building 3, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.