Friday, July 29, 2016

DENNY'S LAKELINE CHAIN RESTAURANT FRIENDLY HISPANIC FEMALE COWORKER YESSENIA VERY POLITELY ACCEPTS A NOVEMBER 5, 2012, CRIME REPORT UPDATE FROM SELF-IDENTIFIED DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND-AND-MULTI-YEAR PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN


(Subject:) 11-5-12 more photos of alleged illegal intruders(6)

(From:) John McMillan (at e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

11/05/12 at 2:02 p.m.

To Yessenia(,) State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano(,) Texas DPS Online Services Webmaster FBI National Academy Officials U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) TX_Webmanager@hud.gov>, "U.S. Dept of Justice" , "U.S. Department of Homeland Security" , "TexasSecofStateExecutiveOffice" , "TWC Civil Rights Division Dir. Babiak" , "CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla" , "U.S. Dept of Commerce Civil Rights Div Officials" , "U.S. Marshals Service (Justice Dept.)"

To: Yessenia, a truly first-rate and very professional and polite female coworker of mine at Denny's Lakeline franchise restaurant near Lakeline Mall in the Austin area of Texas.

Dear Yessenia,

Thank you for your very thoughtful reply note (below) on this.

I wish to emphasize to you that even if you ever hear any possibly noteworthy rumor or rumors or noteworthy gossip referring to this ongoing and year-round civil-rights-violations case and this ongoing and year-round continuous-felony-crime case in which I myself am the victim during my sleep inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments, I would appreciate your letting me know or letting the appropriate law-enforcement agency know as soon as possible.

This morning, for instance, I was suddenly awakened with pain in my anus at about 6 a.m. on my bed, with myself lying alone as always and no intruder visible to me, inside my bolt-locked apartment unit. It took me a while to be able to fall back asleep, because of the pain in my anus.

After I did fall back asleep, I was then abruptly awakened this morning (Monday, November 5, 2012) with pain in my anus as I lay alone on my bed inside my locked bedroom and bolt-locked apartment at about 8:30 a.m. Then, after I went back to sleep to get a full night's rest that I needed to be refreshed for my next workshift later today as a busboy at my Outback Arboretum chain steakhouse restaurant workplace, I was abruptly awakened again on my bed with some uncomfortable pain in my anus about about 12:15 p.m. today---in broad daylight, I might add.

I have observed over a multi-month period that the problem of my being subjected to illegal and unauthorized physical abuse and sexual molestation and gastrointestinal rape and anal rape and personal injury during my sleep by one or more illegal intruders (and I ALWAYS sleep alone, and I NEVER have any invited guest inside my bolt-locked during any of the the periods when I am either sleeping or napping) has occurred on a frequent basis (an average of at least three times per morning or day or nighttime sleeping experience), regardless of whether I am taking a nap for more than an hour or pursuing nighttime sleep on my bed for a planned period of eight hours or seven hours or six hours, for instance.

It has been very alarmingly apparent to me that the illegal intruder or intruders inside my bolt-locked apartment unit (which features a large sliding glass door I always keep locked that leads directly into my private bedroom from a semi-public outdoor balcony) are allegedly attempting to trigger anal cancer or colon cancer or a disabiling handicap to me or damage to my circulatory system or nervous system or cardiovascular system.

One law-enforcement agency that has expressed interest in this case is the State Comptroller's Office state agency here in Austin. The contact person there is the first-rate head of the criminal-investigations division for the State Comptroller's Office here in Austin.

His name is Mr. Martin Cano, and I had a reassuring and helpful phone conversation with Mr. Cano a few weeks ago. He has very kindly promised to either pursue an investigation himself, or refer legal-complaint-related items from me to the appropriate government agency or entity that would then pursue an investigation into any such complaint from myself. As a courtesy to Mr. Cano, I am sending him a carbon-copy of this correspondence of mine with you. I hope that will strike you as reasonable and polite on my part.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a tenant in Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing, an apartment complex owned and managed by the Dallas-based Westdale for-profit corporation, ever since January 2002.

11411 Research Bouelvard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Mon, 11/5/12, Yessenia wrote:

From: Yessenia

Subject: Re: 11-5-12 more photos of alleged illegal intruders

To: "John McMillan"

Date: Monday, November 5, 2012, 12:07 PM

I have looked through the photos you sent me but I can't identify if that's you or someone else. I also have no experience with infrared cameras but I hope you find someone that can help you get more familiar with it, if i knew anyone with experience in that area I would help. I'm sorry for what your going through and I really wish I could be of more help.

Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.