Friday, July 29, 2016

TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY AND TEXAS LEGISLATIVE COUNCIL STATE AGENCY CHIEF STAFF ATTORNEY DEBORAH FULTON ON APRIL 25, 2011, ACCEPT AN E-MAIL LETTER OF COMPLAINT FROM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS


(From:) John McMillan

To Texas Legislative Council Legal Director Deborah Fulton TexasSecofStateExecutiveOffice StateSenatorKirkWatson State Rep. Donna Howard(,) Governor's Office of Texas, Open Records Administrator

(Date and time:) 4-25-11 at 9:09 p.m.

(Subject:) 4-25-11 question for you from a constituent (2)

On Monday, April 25, 2011 9:09 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Very Distinguished State Government of Texas Officials at the Texas Legislative Council and the Office of the Secretary of State of Texas,

I have also decided to share with each of you very influential state officials the following E-mail letter I wrote and sent earlier today to my duly elected state senator, Kirk Watson of Austin.

Any suggestions or observations or information that either of your state agencies is willing to share with me on any aspect of this would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan of Austin.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

cc: Senator Kirk Watson and State Rep. Donna Howard, my two duly elected lawmakers in the 82nd Texas Legislature, with an additional courtesy carbon-copy on this to Texas Governor Perry, since I'm also a constituent of Governor Perry.

John Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message ----

From: John McMillan

To: State Senator Kirk Watson ; StateSenatorKirkWatson ; State Rep. Donna Howard ; State Rep. Donna Howard Constituent Services Dr. Scott Daigle ; Texas Attorney General Open Records ; Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; Texas DPS Director Lamar Beckworth ; "City Attorney's Office, Austin, TX, Julie Brossette, Asst. to City Attorney" ; CityManagerMarcOtt ; State Bar of Texas Exec. Dir. Michelle Hunter

Sent: Mon, April 25, 2011 1:22:21 PM

Subject: 4-25-11 question for you from a constituent

Dear State Senator Watson,

I spoke today with Scott Daigle, who is in charge of constituent services for my duly elected state represenative, State Rep. Donna Howard. Scott told me today on the telephone that he is not aware of any bill or resolution or legislation of any type that Rep. Howard has authored this session that is specifically designed to address concerns and complaints about my own living conditions in Austin, Texas, and elsewhere in Texas that I have myself shared with Rep. Donna Howard and her legislative staff.

Senator Watson, are you aware at this time of any bill or resolution or legislation of any type that you yourself have authored or sponsored this session that is specifically designed to address concerns and legal complaints of mine about my own living conditions in Texas that I myself have shared with you and your staff in Austin?

Among the many types of concerns I have shared with you and your staff, as you may recall, are:

---alleged criminal intent by one or more persons in a context victimizing myself, a scenario that Travis County District Attorney Ronald Earle directly acknowledged as having occurred in 2006, for instance, when he authorized Ms. Norma Hilbig, a paralegal under his supervision, to herself establish a "John McMillan" file in the DA's office in downtown Austin that exclusively contains criminal-law pre-prosecution legal evidence about various persons allegedly attempting to harm myself.

---alleged stalking of myself by persons whom I have already permanently rejected from my own life (a "Dan Hitt", "Roland Klose", "Jon Miller-Carrasco", "Guy Howard Miller", "Greg Rutchik", "Arnold Wong," "Chris Dale" or "Christopher Dale", and a "Max Alberts", among the individuals whom I've already permanently rejected from my own life and career) along with incessant verbalized communications about those rejected persons that have been inflicted on me by one or more persons unbeknownst to myself.

--alleged illegal or unjustifiable actions by some person or entity that deprived me myself of full and immediate access to all of my own cumulative or current financial wealth and all of my own cumulative or current property wealth as well, with my oldest brother, Kent Neal McMillan of Austin (now a resident of Westlake Hills) having himself acknowledged to me in 1994 on the telephone (during a long-distance phone call I made to him that day from my "Snyder Daily News" newspaper office workplace in Snyder, Texas) that I had myself accumulated as of that time a very sizable cumulative lifelong financial wealth and property wealth, Kent McMillan helpfully informed me on that one total occasion;

----alleged pervasive and comprehensive violations of my privacy rights in Texas, so much so that I myself cannot conceive of any Texan resident in the entire history of Texas whose privacy rights were violated as extensively and as comprehensively as my own privacy rights have been violated by persons and entities unbeknownst to myself;

---the alleged infliction of an illegal thought-control project on myself in Austin, Texas, and elsewhere that I definitely do not want and I definitely did NOT authorize;

---alleged infliction of slanderous and libelous communications on myself and about myself in Texas that I strongly oppose;

---alleged infliction of continuous, year-round and medically injurious noise pollution on myself, John Kevin McMillan, that I myself did not authorize and do not want, and that puts me at risk of "going deaf" as a law-abiding resident of Austin who myself does NOT listen to any loud music or generate loud noise during my leisuretime, with Dr. David Tobey, a nationally renowned ENT medical speicalist, having examined my hearing capacity on numerous occasions and having documented statistically the significant permanent damage to my own hearing capacity resulting from media communications, including at my workplace, that I myself did NOT cause or authorize or generate or request, he helpfully assured me.

----alleged infliction of fraudulent or deliberately dishonest or fictitious communications and related "educational services" or "communications services" on myself that I definitely do NOT want and I definitely DID NOT authorize;

----the alleged attempt by numerous Central Texans (this according to Civil Probate Division Director of the Travis County Courthouse, Mr. David Ferris) to "drive you (John Kevin McMillan) out of the Austin area," as Mr. Ferris volunteered to me on the telephone in 2001 during a local phone call I made to his Travis County Government office from my rental apartment unit in northwest Austin.

---the alleged failure by numerous Texans to acknowledge my legal right to set my own priorities and to myself lead a lawfully heterophiliacal platonic life in which I'm more receptive toward and more inclusive as a human being toward a higher percentage of all masculine heterosexual adult men and all heterosexual adult women than of all homosexual male adult persons, all "gay" adult male persons, all effeminate heterosexual adult male persons, all bisexual male adult persons, all lesbian adult persons, all transsexual adult persons, and all transvestite adult persons, respectively.

Thank you in advance, State Senator Watson, for your helpful response to this one follow-up question from a law-abiding single adult male constituent of yours.

Incidentally, I would like to take this opportunity to call your attention to a blog of mine I wrote this weekend and today that cites the types of bills and resolutions that I myself wish that the Texas Legislature would approve before the Legislature adjourns at the end of May.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a consistently civil and law-abiding, permanently illicit-drug-free, permanently tobacco-free, and permanently alcohol-free, tattoo-less, clean-talking, gainfully employed, single adult gentleman constituent of yours.

My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.