Tuesday, July 5, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND AND FAVORABLE PROFESSIONAL REFERENCE ERNIE MOTLOCH OF TEMPLE, TEXAS, ON JANUARY 10, 2015, KINDLY AND POLITELY ACCEPTS CRIME-REPORT UPDATE --- CITING FACTUAL EVIDENCE OF MY MOANING WITH PAIN WHILE UNCONSCIOUS DURING MY BEDTIME HOURS --- FROM MYSELF, AUSTINITE JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN, A SINGLE ADULT WHITE MALE SELF-IDENTIFIED VICTIM OF ALLEGED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING, DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND PERSONAL-INJURY CRIMES AND ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES




On Saturday, January 10, 2015 7:32 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Ernie,

As you might have expected, I am very determined to move to my beloved father's native state of Utah at the earliest opportunity. Utah has the lowest percentage of all residents who are smokers, and I also like that Utah is a much more anti-marijuana, anti-cocaine, anti-illicit-drug, anti-alcohol, and anti-facial-hair-on-men (more clean-cut), anti-tattoos state than Texas is.

I also like the fact that Utah residents tend to be much more honest and law-abiding than Texans are.

Ernie, if you ever hear of any suggestion for a safe home in Texas that I could move to until I save up enough money to move to Salt Lake City, Utah, as my new permanent home, I would be very, very grateful to you.

The personal-injury-crimes and anal-rapes-inflicted-on-me-every-night-during-my-sleep inside my bolt-locked private bedroom (I'm the ONLY person who is supposed to be inside my bolt-locked bedroom during my sleeping hours) are continuing in a very vicious and injurious manner on the part of members of the criminal element whom the City of Austin refused to arrest or investigate.

Tonight, for instance, I experienced severe diarrhea and lots of anal pain as I walked home after doing some shopping at an Office Depot for supplies I need such as a 2015 standard diary, etc.

My current (strictly-platonic-by-very-clear-mutual-agreement-from-the-very-start) roommate is continuing to REFUSE to move out. "I (John Douglas Martin) like (sic) you," Mr. Martin always declares, with himself indicating that my own lawfully-conveyed and civilly-conveyed (gentlemanly) dislike and distrust of and (very consistent lack of affinity toward) himself are completely irrelevant to Mr. Martin.

Mr. Martin, who has made ZERO crime reports to APD about my being a crime victim, nonetheless volunteers statements to me that reveal his knowledge about alleged personal-injury-crimes being inflicted on me during my sleep (I ALWAYS sleep ALONE on my bed) inside my bolt-locked bedroom.

This Saturday morning at 6 a.m., as I walked through the living room area into the kitchen to take a blood-pressure medication for myself as part of my preparing to leave the apartment and take a bus to work, my current roommate while lying on his bed volunteered the following very odd oral statement to me with no apparent context to his comment:

"You (John Kevin McMillan) were moaning (sic) a lot (sic) last night (in the early morning hours of Saturday, January 10, 2015 during your sleep inside your bedroom)!"

In my entire life before my current so-called "roommate," I have never once had anyone comment to me or volunteer to me that I moan or make any moaning sound of any type during my sleep.

In 2013, after John Douglas Martin (...(possibly) an (alleged) assumed name he uses, by the way, ....(and he may have possibly cited his "full and legal" name as "John Martin" when he applied in April 2013 as a prospective new tenant with the apartment management team here at the Westdale-owned and Westdale-managed Wind River Crossing Apartments) in order to apply to room with me) made a similar volunteered statement to me in the living room that "you (John Kevin McMillan) moaned a lot in your bedroom last night," I did reply with the following question to Mr. Martin: "Are you sure that wasn't me moaning in pain DURING MY SLEEP?"

John Martin replied to that that yes, it was possible I was actually moaning IN PAIN during my sleep inside my bolt-locked bedroom.

The same Mr. Martin, his cited "age" being in his 60s, has told me repeatedly and consistently AFTER he moved into this apartment unit that he refuses to ever at any time call APD or 911 or any other law-enforcement agency and report any possible evidence of any alleged ILLEGAL intruder in my bolt-locked bedroom.

BEFORE I agreed to let Mr. Martin room with me, he repeatedly assured me in person (during two separate preliminary interviews I conducted with that complete stranger to me, himself a single adult apparently non-Hispanic Anglo male respondent to a wholesome online Craigslist roommate-wanted ad of mine) in the spring of 2013 inside a nearby Schlotzsky's chain corporate-owned restaurant(,) that if he rooms with me, John Martin will DEFINITELY call 911 for me and immediately report to APD ANY evidence he ever observes at any time of any possible illegal intruder inside our bolt-locked apartment unit.

Thank you in advance, Ernie, for giving consideration to this one admittedly-desperate request for help at this time.

I cannot medically endure additional repeated anal-rape-crimes and repeated personal-injury-crimes being inflicted on me during my sleep as I lie alone on my bed inside my bolt-locked bedroom. I very emphatically DO NOT want to contract anal cancer or colon cancer or any other gastrointestinal medical problem; and I also seek to protect my cardiovascular health and neurological health by finding a place to sleep every night where I am NOT being raped repeatedly as I lie alone on my bed.

Ernie, I hope that this one follow-up request for help strikes you as reasonable.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com
John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.