Saturday, July 2, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND RICHARD JALOWY OF THE EL CAMPO AREA OF TEXAS ON NOVEMBER 2, 2013, KINDLY ACCEPTS A CONTINUOUS-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-CASE-UPDATE E-MAIL REPORT FROM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN


On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 1:21 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Richard,

I apologize for not writing to you sooner. I am making very major progress on the continuous-and-continuing felony personal-injury crimes and anal-rape-crimes case in which I am definitely the victim. Also, I am continuing to work seven total combined days per week during this period at my three total restaurant workplaces (Denny's, Luby's, and Outback Steakhouse).

....

Among the areas of progress for me:

---One additional state agency in Austin has indicated to me in the last few days that it has generated documents of its own referring to myself as a cited victim of crime. Also, one state law-enforcement agency in Austin has sent me a massive file this week----an entire computer disk from the Office of General Counsel of the Texas DPS in Austin---- that exclusively contains lots of legal documents of that type generated by that state agency.

---I now have a new contact person with the Austin Police Department who is higher-ranking than the previous contact person was, and this one, Sergeant Michael King, also has training as an investigator, he has indicated to me on the telephone.

---The Public Integrity unit of the Travis County District Attorney's Office is expressing to me an interest in investigating alleged (possible) impropriety toward myself by government agencies or government-owned institutions or by public officials in Austin, Texas, and is currently inviting reports from me on that.

Richard, I want to thank you again for your phenomenal kindness and generosity toward me during this very challenging period in my life. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.