Thursday, July 7, 2016

FORMER WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS NEXT-DOOR NEIGHBOR AND FORMER TENNIS PARTNER KURT VERHULST, A UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN AT MADISON ALUMNUS AND WISCONSIN NATIVE AND PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER, POLITELY ACCEPTS A MAY 1, 2014, CRIMINAL LAW COMPLAINT FROM SELF-IDENTIFIED PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIM AND LINCOLN, NEBRASKA, NATIVE JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS




On Thursday, May 1, 2014 12:39 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Kurt,

It has been great to sense that you are truly one of the nicest and kindest gentlemen I have met here in Austin this century.

....

I'm ... making major progress in the sex-crimes case in which I am the victim.

I am currently awaiting DNA results from a doctor-ordered Dec. 22, 2011, forensic medical exam on myself as the victim of a sex crime during my sleep (I ALWAYS sleep alone, I am a longtime-celibate-by-choice single gentleman, and I always make sure my front door is bolt-locked before I retire to my bedroom at nighttime and my bedroom door is bolt-locked just before I go to bed at nighttime) inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing.

So there is major progress, particularly since the Travis County DA's Office is currently investigating conduct toward me by one or more employees of the Austin Police Department that may have allegedly been in violation of the state penal code on the part of those APD employees.

Prosecuting Attorney Rob Drummond of the DA's Office Public Integrity Unit here in Austin did volunteer to me on the phone earlier this year that he is very impressed by the fact that I myself lead a law-abiding lifestyle. Everything he has heard about me indicates that I myself am law-abiding, Prosecuting Attorney Drummond kindly stated to me in that phone conversation. So I do have very good credibility as a criminal-law complainant. I'm also a longtime celibate-by-choice single adult white gentleman, as I may have indicated to you.

I have also found one private attorney whose law firm is interested in helping me to protect my legal rights and human rights, including my privacy rights, as a single gentleman who values getting a full and uninterrupted and fully refreshing night's rest every night as I lie alone and sleep alone on my bed inside my bolt-locked private bedroom.

...

With Friendly Best Wishes, and thank you again for being a very nice tennis-partner and friendly neighbor of mine earlier this century,

from John Kevin McMillan.
My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.