Thursday, July 14, 2016

APD 'CRISIS INTERVENTION TEAM' MEMBER AND MENTAL HEALTH OFFICER SERGEANT MICHAEL KING, AN APD-DESIGNATED 'LIAISON OFFICER' TO JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN, ON JULY 14, 2016, DECLINES IN WRITING TO CONTACT APD'S SEX CRIMES UNIT ON BEHALF OF GAINFULLY EMPLOYED AND LAW-ABIDING CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT AND SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING, DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN




(EDITOR'S NOTE: THE INDIVIDUAL TO WHOM SERGEANT KING ADDRESSED THE FOLLOWING E-MAIL LETTER, Mr. JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN, IS A PSYCHOLOGICALLY HEALTHY, GAINFULLY EMPLOYED, DEPENDABLY CIVIL AND LAW-ABIDING, SINGLE-BY-CHOICE, CELIBATE-BY-CHOICE, PERMANENTLY ALCOHOL-FREE-FOR-THE-LAST-26-YEAR-PERIOD, PERMANENTLY ILLICIT-DRUG-FREE-FOR-THE-LAST-THIRTY-TWO-YEAR-PERIOD, LIFELONG-TATTOO-LESS, LIFELONG-TOBACCO-FREE, CLEAN-SPEAKING IN EVERYDAY CONVERSATIONS WITH OTHERS, LIFELONG NON-CHRISTIAN AND NON-ATHEISTIC, RATIONALLY RELIGIOUS, ANGLO-SAXON ADULT MALE CERTIFIED DIRECT DESCENDANT OF THE REVEREND WILLIAM BREWSTER---WHO SERVED AS HEAD CHAPLAIN ON THE MAYFLOWER AND AS A TOP ADVISER TO GOVERNOR WILLIAM BRADFORD OF THE PLYMOUTH COLONY IN WHAT IS NOW THE U.S. COMMONWEALTH OR STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS. IT IS ALSO WORTH EMPHASIZING THAT THE INDIVIDUAL TO WHOM SERGEANT KING ADDRESSED THE FOLLOWING E-MAIL REPLY LETTER HAS NOT AUTHORIZED ANY PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES FOR HIMSELF AT ANY TIME IN THE 21ST CENTURY OF HIS OWN LIFE; NOR HAS Mr. McMILLAN EVER AT ANY TIME CONSUMED OR BEEN REQUIRED TO CONSUME ANY QUANTITY OF ANY PSYCHIATRIC MEDICATIONS ON ANY OCCASION IN THE LAST 25-YEAR PERIOD, FOR INSTANCE. --- jkm)

(From:) King, Michael

(Date and Time:) Today (Thursday, July 14, 2016) at 11:41 a.m.

To 'John McMillan' Eveleth, Michael Newsom, Justin Sociology Prof. Jim Nolan (West Va. University) Roger Dean Lori Carter Dayna Blazey Hamilton, Greg [TCSO] FBI Dallas Bureau U.S. President Barack Obama U.S. Department of Homeland Security Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator Gregory Lucas david.escamilla@traviscountytx.gov Gayle, Jerikay Morgan, Anne Texas Rangers Division of DPS Rudy Magallanes admin@tcslea.org MargaretforDA@gamail.com amarsh@law.utexas.edu eharrington@law.utexas.edu smccown@law.utexas.edu hway@law.utexas.edu ilpa@utsa.edu mcrouter@law.utexas.edu hgaebler@law.utexas.edu cji@uh.edu Human Rights Law Society (U of Chicago) Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn Ftc Webmaster State Rep. Dawnna Dukes State Rep. Donna Howard Constituent Services Dr. Scott Daigle StateRep.DonnaHoward ARIC National Crime Prevention Council U.S. Rep. Michael McCaul (2015) Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker Wind River Crossing Asst Mgr Samantha Redmon kimberly.flores@westdale.com Texas Commission On Law Enforcement Director Kim Vickers Texas Forensic Science Commission (2016) Liz Laurence Jennifer A. DeCamp Bruce Garrison Leslie DeGraffenried Eric Polak Eric Jones Yessenia (Denny's Lakeline) Leander Police Chief Minton npap@nlg.org Aclutx Info Texasadvocacyproject Info U.S. Attorney's Office Western District of Texas Texas Tribune Editor In Chief Evan Smith Texas Civil Rights Project Carter Center for Human Rights Austin Chronicle Editors Statesman News Fox 7 (Austin TX) TV News isonx001@umn.edu Attorney Cousin Jack Dane Chris Evert Charities/Ms. Chris Evert E.C. Community Service Dir. Chris Barbee Richard Jalowy El Campo (TX) City Manager Mindi Snyder Texas City Attorneys Assn. General Counsel Scott Houston Serrano, Enrique El Campo City Attorney Ronald B. Collins Bennie DiNardo James Willett Ernie Motloch Public Information DPSTexas Rangers Division

On Thursday, July 14, 2016 11:41 AM, "King, Michael" wrote:

Mr. McMillan

I will not be contacting the sex crimes unit for a SAFE exam approval. These events are a continuation of the same events Officer Turner and I have discussed with you in the past. Mr. McMillan if you would like you can call me on my office line to discuss options going forwards. Officer Turner is out of the office for the next few days.

Sgt. Michael King
Austin Police Department
Crisis Intervention Team
Michael.king@austintexas.gov
512-854-3450

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 11:25 AM

To: Eveleth, Michael; Eveleth, Michael; Newsom, Justin; King, Michael; Sociology Prof. Jim Nolan (West Va. University); Roger Dean; Lori Carter; Dayna Blazey; Hamilton, Greg [TCSO]; FBI Dallas Bureau; U.S. President Barack Obama; U.S. Department of Homeland Security; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator; Gregory Lucas; david.escamilla@traviscountytx.gov; Gayle, Jerikay; Morgan, Anne; Texas Rangers Division of DPS; Rudy Magallanes; admin@tcslea.org; MargaretforDA@gamail.com; amarsh@law.utexas.edu; eharrington@law.utexas.edu; smccown@law.utexas.edu; hway@law.utexas.edu; ilpa@utsa.edu; mcrouter@law.utexas.edu; hgaebler@law.utexas.edu; cji@uh.edu; Human Rights Law Society (U of Chicago); Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn; Ftc Webmaster; State Rep. Dawnna Dukes; State Rep. Donna Howard Constituent Services Dr. Scott Daigle; StateRep.DonnaHoward; ARIC; National Crime Prevention Council; U.S. Rep. Michael McCaul (2015); Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker; Wind River Crossing Asst Mgr Samantha Redmon; kimberly.flores@westdale.com; Texas Commission On Law Enforcement Director Kim Vickers; Texas Forensic Science Commission (2016); Liz Laurence; Jennifer A. DeCamp; Bruce Garrison; Leslie DeGraffenried; Eric Polak; Eric Jones; Yessenia (Denny's Lakeline); Leander Police Chief Minton; npap@nlg.org; Aclutx Info; Texasadvocacyproject Info; U.S. Attorney's Office Western District of Texas; Texas Tribune Editor In Chief Evan Smith; Texas Civil Rights Project; Carter Center for Human Rights; Austin Chronicle Editors; Statesman News; Fox 7 (Austin TX) TV News; isonx001@umn.edu; Attorney Cousin Jack Dane; Chris Evert Charities/Ms. Chris Evert; E.C. Community Service Dir. Chris Barbee; Richard Jalowy; El Campo (TX) City Manager Mindi Snyder; Texas City Attorneys Assn. General Counsel Scott Houston; Serrano, Enrique; El Campo City Attorney Ronald B. Collins; Bennie DiNardo; James Willett; Ernie Motloch; Public Information; DPSTexas Rangers Division

Subject: Fw: 7-14-16 will APD authorize a SAFE on me at this time?

A courtesy carbon-copy of the following (below) to each of you very fine APD supervisors of APD Senior Police Officer James Turner,
from criminal-law complainant and self-identified continuous-and-continuing-personal-injury-crimes-and-anal-rape-crimes victim John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog, which contains numerous entries about my being a single adult longtime-celibate-by-choice white male self-identified victim of felony personal-injury-crimes and felony anal-rape-crimes in Austin: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Image removed by sender. image
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-...
(Subject:) 1-27-14 update on continuous and continuing crimes case(10) John McMillan (personal E-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net") (Date and Time:) January 27...
View on www.johnkevinmcmill...
Preview by Yahoo

with a courtesy carbon-copy to Ms. Chris Evert of Florida, that southeastern state having been one U.S. state where I was never subjected to any personal injury crimes or any anal-rape crimes during my sleep inside ANY of my rental apartment units or temporary or overnight residences there---in Fort Lauderdale, Naples, Gainesville, and one suburban city in Broward County I cannot currently recall, where an elderly couple allowed me to rent their home for a multi-day period in 1979. I will always savor the full privacy rights that I enjoyed in Florida in that very important way. I might add that I am a former individual dues-paying member of the United States Tennis Association, and I hope to rejoin that noble organization later this year.

John Kevin McMillan

On Thursday, July 14, 2016 10:49 AM, John McMillan wrote:

To: Austin Police Department (APD) Senior Police Officer Turner, with yourself being the APD-designated and City Government of Austin-designated and Austin City Council-designated "Liaison Officer" to myself for crime reports from me, and yourself also being a "mental health officer" employed as a member of APD's "Crisis Intervention Team."

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Officer Turner,

In light of any recent new factual evidence you may have obtained on my behalf, are you willing this morning to promptly contact the APD Sex Crimes Unit and obtain their prior approval for a Sexual Assault Forensic Exam (SAFE) on me this morning---an SAFE on me, I might add, that will be the very first such medical exam on me that APD's Sex Crimes Unit has been willing to officially authorize for me at any time since 2011.

As you know, Officer Turner, you and your APD colleagues on dozens of occasions ever since early 2012 have declined requests from me for a SAFE on myself in my capacity as a self-identified rape-crimes and personal-injury-crimes victim in Austin.

I hereby allege to you and your APD colleagues that this morning, July 14, I was once again repeatedly injured and sexually assaulted by one or more criminal persons during my sleep inside my locked private bedroom of an apartment unit that I currently share with one total official roommate, Mr. "Brett Andrew Meyer" his stated legal name.

My relationship with Mr. Meyer, a cigarette smoker, is, of course, strictly platonic at all times; and he had promised me on the telephone in late September 2015, hours before I agreed to sign a lease agreement with him as my new roommate, that if I agreed to room with him, Mr. Meyer would fully honor my own emphatic choice to myself lead a completely celibate lifestyle on a 24-hour-a-day and year-round basis.

...

Mr. Meyer has stated to me that he is willing to be interviewed by APD about my allegations. He has also indicated, however, that APD has never chosen to pursue that investigative angle as yet.

...

...

This Thursday morning, July 14, 2016, I was abruptly awakened several times, including at about 5 am. and about 8:10 a.m., with an unpleasant vibrating sensation in my anus and a very urgent need to urinate immediately on each of those two cited occasions.

I had gone to bed at roughly 2 a.m. today after taking a shower in my private bathroom.

The legal notes I jotted down in my composition notebook near my bed at the time of each home-invasion-crime and personal-injury-crime incident also note that I felt an unpleasant nasal sensation at about 5 a.m. today immediately after being awakened abruptly in the middle of my sleep with no intruder visible in my locked private bedroom.

At about 8:10 a.m. when I was awakened abruptly in the middle of my sleep with no intruder visible in my locked private bedroom, I felt an unpleasant ringing sensation in my left ear, according to a factual legal note I jotted down at the time in that same composition notebook that I own.

I might add that this morning, as has been frequently the case nearly every night or morning throughout the last five-year period ever since 12:01 a.m. April 17, 2011, I had traumatic nightmares during my sleep. My nightmares during my sleep throughout this most recent five-year period ever since April 17, 2011, have primarily focused on individuals being victimized by violent crimes and personal-injury-crimes that I was appalled by, sex crimes and stalking crimes that I was dismayed by, and attempts by criminal persons to harm the medical health and creatively vital medical lifespan of a cited crime victim whom I sympathized with in my dreams.

My nightmares during my sleep have also repeatedly noted with alarm that I myself was being subjected against my wishes to public nudism, such as if I discovered suddenly with shock in the middle of my nocturnal dreams that I was completely naked while waiting on customers of mine at a restaurant workplace for me. Those nightmares during my sleep were also very traumatic for me.

Throughout the entire period ever since 12:01 April 17, 2011 (the first morning after the self-identified "Sandjaja Utama", a "citizen of Indonesia," moved into my apartment unit as my management-team-approved "official roommate" at Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard in northwest Austin, with Mr. Utama having moved out for good on May 31, 2011), I have almost never awakened from my sleep and felt sure that I had just enjoyed nocturnal dreams that were, in fact, "sweet dreams" and fully enjoyable sleeping experiences for me.

Officer Turner, please write to me or call me as soon as possible today to inform me at this time whether you as my APD-designated and City Government of Austin-designated "Liaison Officer" are willing to contact the APD Sex Crimes Unit on my behalf to request their prior authorization for a Sexual Assault Forensic Exam on myself as soon as possible today.

Sincerely,

John Kevin McMillan, single-by-choice, longtime-celibate-by-choice, dependably civil and law-abiding and honest, adult white non-Christian and NON-atheistic, implicitly-deistic, religiously rational, criminal-law complainant and continuous-and-continuing-daily-and-year-round personal-injury-crimes-and-anal-rape-crimes victim. My home address: Village Oaks Apartments (an apartment complex owned and managed by "Northland Investment Corporation" for-profit nationwide real-estate corporation of Newton, Massachusetts), 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Image removed by sender. image
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-...
(Subject:) 1-27-14 update on continuous and continuing crimes case(10) John McMillan (personal E-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net") (Date and Time:) January 27...
View on www.johnkevinmcmill...
Preview by Yahoo
John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.