Thursday, July 7, 2016

FORMER WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS NEXT-DOOR NEIGHBOR KURT VERHULST, HIMSELF A UT-AUSTIN ENGINEERING GRAD SCHOOL STUDENT IN THOSE DAYS, ON MAY 29, 2014, POLITELY ACCEPTS E-MAIL CORRESPONDENCE FROM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN




On Thursday, May 29, 2014 2:28 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Kurt,

....

I hope you do't think I am a "loser." I am working seven days per week, including two or three double shifts per week, in my restaurant workplaces.

I am also making major progress in standing up for my privacy rights in the alleged-continuous-crimes case in which I am the longtime-celibate-by-choice single adult male white self-identified victim of crime inside my bolt-locked private bedroom----all during periods when I am in fact sleeping and lying ALONE on my bed (at Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, in northwest Austin).

....

.....

Best Wishes to one of the nicest gentlemen I have ever met from a dependably friendly former tennis-game "rival" of yours at Wind River Crossing,

John Kevin McMillan. 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas,78759. My home phone: (512) 342-2295. My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com/

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.