Tuesday, July 5, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND AND FORMER WORK SUPERVISOR ERNIE MOTLOCH OF TEMPLE, TEXAS, VERY KINDLY ACCEPTS JULY 11, 2011, E-MAIL LETTER FROM SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN




On Monday, July 11, 2011 11:59 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Ernie,

....

Ernie, I also want to thank you for your very kind and helpful statement to me on the telephone several days ago that you agree with me about my asserted legal right to myself enjoy the legal right in Austin, Texas, to myself sleep alone on my own bed (a bed I own) inside my bolt-locked, locked, and fully-secured (my front door is kept locked and bolt-locked by me at all times, all of my windows are kept locked and secured by me at all times, and the sliding glass-door window abutting my bedroom is kept locked and completely shut by me at all times, with a massive interior black screen inside my bedroom draping over my entire sliding glass door abutting my bedroom and preventing anyone on the outdoor balcony of my second-floor apartment unit from being able to get a glimpse of myself or my body inside my bedroom at any time), one-bedroom apartment unit, this always in a context with no overnight guests inside my apartment at any time, without ANYONE having any physical contact or sexual contact with me of any type at any time during my slumber or nocturnal sleep ---slumber, I might add, in which I am, in fact, snoring much of the time.

Your vote of confidence in me on that very important legal issue in my own life is greatly appreciated, Ernie. Any suggestions you would have on that legal issue would also be very appreciated, I might add.

The most recent "update" on that criminal-law matter, by the way, is that the Austin Police Department (APD) through the City of Austin Law Department has appealed to the Attorney General of Texas state agency in Austin to request that the Austin Police Department and City of Austin be authorized by the Attorney General to withhold from me tentative results I've requested relating to DNA testing performed for APD on my own anus or anal cavity on April 28, 2011, and to also withhold from me any of the information I have requested from APD in my June 19-dated Open Records request in regard to whether ANYONE has been arrested in connection with that criminal-law "forcible sodomy" case, as APD identified the crime in April 28, 2011, in which I'm the cited complainant. The "explanation" being cited by APD and the City of Austin is that that crimnal-law case is "still under investigation."

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.