Tuesday, July 5, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND AND FORMER RESTAURANT-INDUSTRY WORK SUPERVISOR ERNIE MOTLOCH OF TEMPLE, TEXAS, VERY NICELY ACCEPTS OCTOBER 13, 2011, CRIME REPORT UPDATE FROM CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN




On Thursday, October 13, 2011 11:58 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Ernie,

Thank you again for very helpfully stating to me in recent weeks that you definitely and unequivocally oppose any conduct by any person in which that person has any physical contact or sexual contact with me, or enters my apartment unit in any way, at any time when I am lying in bed alone and sleeping (as well as snoring) on my bed.

....

...
If I make progress on this, which I could do especially well by temporarily borrowing or renting an infrared camera from someone..., my own life will very quickly get 1,000 percent better for me.

I wish to emphasize that during all of my conscious or waking hours, I am a longtime celibate gentleman. I am also a lifelong single gentleman. I last had mutual-consent sex with anyone anywhere in Austin or anywhere in Central Texas in 1979. The conduct to which I have been subjected against my wishes is an outrageous case of continuous rape that is pervasively injurious to myself.

I wish to also emphasize that I am an Anglo-Saxon gentleman who myself would NOT agree to date or have sex with anyone who is Far East Asian or African in ancestry. I was, in fact, very consistently repulsed by my most recent roommate, a far East Asian person who cited his nation of citizenship as being "Indonesia"; and I did very permanently and very irrevocably and comprehensively REJECT ...(him), as I emphasized in writing to the Austin Police Department.

I would welcome any opportunity to press criminal-law or civil-law charges against...(any applicable) individual, if there is ever any factual evidence I can cite in a court of law that indicates that he violated my privacy rights or any of my other legal rights in any way....

Thank you again, Ernie, for the confidence in me that you have exhibited in recent years....about this very tangible, very alarming, and very outrageous abuse of my own legal rights in Austin, Texas.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Ausitn, Texas, 78759.
Home phone; (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com
John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.