Saturday, July 2, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND RICHARD JALOWY OF EL CAMPO AREA OF TEXAS ON DECEMBER 1, 2014, KINDLY ACCEPTS AN UPDATE REPORT FROM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN


On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 7:56 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Richard,

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving in El Campo, and that you and your friends and relatives in Wharton County had the opportunity for enjoyable conversation together that day.

I am making major progress on the crime case, partly because there is a current illegal-trespassing case that APD is reportedly investigating on my behalf. I will let you know as soon as I get tangible results on that.

Richard, I forgot to let you know about the November 14, 2014, fire during a workshift of mine as a waiter at Denny's Lakeline restaurant. That fire destroyed the entire restaurant, and it will have to be rebuilt in its entirety before it could ever reopen.

That fire terminated my waitering job on weekends for Denny's. Denny's was my only employer on weekends at the time of that fire.

....

With Friendly Best Wishes,

your personal friend John Kevin McMillan.
11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.