Tuesday, July 5, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND AND PART-TIME RENTAL-HOUSING LANDLORD AND FULL-TIME PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER RICHARD JALOWY OF EL CAMPO AREA OF TEXAS SENDS POLITE JUNE 19, 2014, E-MAIL REPLY NOTE ON WHETHER HE COULD POSSIBLY OFFER A TEMPORARY SAFE HOME IN WHARTON COUNTY, TEXAS, TO SINGLE ADULT MALE SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING-DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, AND TRAVIS COUNTY, TEXAS




On Thursday, June 19, 2014 3:44 PM, Richard Jalowy wrote:

Hi John,

...

I'm afraid it would not be possible for me to host you anytime in the near future. I have only a one bedroom house. I used to have another room set up as a guest room but it is now occupied by a large commercial drafting table and other furniture that hold all my tools and supplies for my stained glass hobby. I've lived in the same house now for the last 27 years and it seems that I've acquired enough "stuff" to fill just about every nook and cranny.

Richard

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 12:31 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Richard,

I hope you are feeling much better these days.

...

Incidentally, Richard, I also have a hopefully polite question for you relating to my own situation.

If my situation gets worse for me here in Austin, do you think you would you be willing to let me move in with yourself for a month or so while I looked for a job and a cheap place to stay in El Campo? It would be truly wonderful to sleep alone on a bed without being raped or injured during my sleep, and to NOT face any (alleged) illegal contamination of my store-bought foods and beverages in your county.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.