Tuesday, July 5, 2016

TRUSTED CONFIDANTS JOHN SCHLUETER OF ABC-AFFILIATE KVUE TV STATION IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN, ERNIE MOTLOCH OF TEMPLE (TX), AND JAMES WILLETT AND NICK BURTON OF AUSTIN, RESPECTIVELY, EACH KINDLY ACCEPT E-MAIL FOLLOW-UP NOTE FROM SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN


(Subject:) 3-2-12 DPS Open Records(4)

(From:) John McMillan (at personal e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

(Date and Time:) March 2, 2012, 4:27 p.m.

To John Schlueter Ernie Motloch James Willett Outback Asst Mgr Nick Burton

On Friday, March 2, 2012 4:27 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear John, Ernie, James, and Nick,

I would like to thank each of you very fine gentlemen for having expressed very kind support for my asserted legal right to myself sleep alone on my Swedish bed inside my bolt-locked one-bedroom apartment unit WITHOUT any law-breaking alleged intruder inside my apartment ever having ANY physical contact with me or ANY sexual contact with me or in any way disrupting my nocturnal slumber at any time.

I will always cherish the two total days in the last one-year period --- Sept. 3, 2011, and Sept. 10, 2011 --- when I woke up in my Swedish bed without sensing that ANYONE had allegedly molested me during my nocturnal slumber as I slept alone on my Swedish bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit. I remain very hopeful that with help from law-enforcement agencies and crime-deterrence-minded gentlemen who have confidence in me such as yourselves, I will soon be able to enjoy unmolested nocturnal slumber on my Swedish bed on a continuous and year-round basis.

Thank you again to each of you for your very kind conveyed support for my legal rights as the victim of alleged continuous and year-round sexual molestation of myself during periods in which (as always) I am lying alone on my Swedish bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Fri, 3/2/12, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

Subject: Fw: 3-2-12 DPS Open Records

To: "DallasCountyDA'sOffice" , "Richard Jalowy" , "Andy Hogue"

Date: Friday, March 2, 2012, 3:39 PM

A respectful FYI to the Dallas County District Attorney's Office in Dallas, Texas, on the following public-information request of mine that does refer to my residing in a nice one-bedroom apartment unit that's owned by a presumably first-rate for-profit corporation headquartered along Commerce Street in Dallas, Texas.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan of Austin.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Fri, 3/2/12, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

Subject: 3-2-12 DPS Open Records

To: pio@dps.texas.gov, "Texas Attorney General Open Records" , "Open Records AdministratorGovernor's Office of Texas" , "FBI National Academy Officials" , "U.S. Marshals Service (Justice Dept.)" , "Travis County Sheriff Greg Hamilton" , "CountyCommissionerSarahEckhardt" , "CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla" , "Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg" , "Travis County DA's Office Open Records Coordinator Nicole Waggoner" , "U.S. Dept of Justice"

Date: Friday, March 2, 2012, 3:31 PM

To: Open Records Coordinator,
Texas Department of Public Safety state agency,
5805 North Lamar Blvd.
Austin, Texas 78752-4422
Office phone number for DPS headquarters: (512) 424-2000
FAX number for the DPS public-information office: (512) 424-2649.

March 2, 2012

Dear Texas Department of Public Safety Open Records Coordinator in Austin, Texas,

Best Wishes to your State of Texas agency from a consistently civil and law-abiding and law-enforcement-minded former full-time employee of the Texas Department of Public Safety state agency in Austin.

This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from your State of Texas law-enforcement agency in Austin, Texas, a photocopy or printout of all of the results and findings your state agency has obtained from lab tests or other tests your agency has conducted at any time since Dec. 21, 2011, on each and every one of the numerous DNA swabs performed on my own body during the early morning hours of Dec. 22, 2011.

Those DNA swabs were reportedly provided to your State of Texas agency in Austin on or about Dec. 22, 2011, by or on behalf of St. David's Medical Center near UT-Austin. I received that factual information through a very recent signed reply lettter that was mailed to me on official St. David's stationery from the patient services representative for St. David's. I have kept a copy of that letter to myself for my legal records.

As your State of Texas agency is already aware, a female forensic nurse in the emergency room at St. David's during the early morning hours of Dec. 22, 2011, did very extensive DNA medical swabs on several parts of my own body, including my anus or anal cavity, my buttocks, my upper chest area, my penis, and inside my mouth. She also took several samples of hair follicles from several parts of my body, including in my groin area.

A forensic nurse at St. David's Emergency Room peformed the December 22, 2011, DNA medical swabs on me in response to a Dec. 21, 2011, criminal-law complaint from myself that one or more alleged illegal intruders who allegedly illegally entered my private and bolt-locked and fully locked one-bedroom apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments allegedly subjected me on a daily and year-round basis during my nocturnal slumber, in a context in which I lay alone on my Swedish bed and was myself unconscious and probably snoring, to alleged sexual molestation, alleged anal-sex rape, and alleged physical abuse of and alleged injury to my own body.

On December 21, 2011, I had filed an alleged sex-crimes criminal-law complaint with the Austin Police Department (APD) in Austin, Texas, for which APD assigned the APD identification number of APD Criminal-Law Report 11-3550615. I myself have not been informed of anyone having been arrested by APD in response to that civilly-worded criminal-law complaint from myself.

The most recent criminal-law alleged-sex-crimes complaint I've filed with the Austin Police Department was filed on Feb. 12, 2012. APD assigned that legal complaint from myself as APD Crime-Report Number 12-0431628. Since that time, I myself have not been informed about any arrest of any suspect by APD in connection with that criminal-law case.

The DNA swabs that the forensic nurse performed on me at St. David's at my request in the early-morning hours of Dec. 22, 2011, were far more extensive and far more thorough and diligent than the previous substandard DNA medical swab that had been very done on my anus very quickly and superficially by a previous previous forensic nurse on April 28, 2011, in the emergency room at St. David's Medical Center in response to a prior criminal-law complaint of mine with the Austin Police Department.

That April 28, 2011, criminal-law complaint of mine with APD alleged that I had been subjected to illegal sexual anal-rape of myself allegedly occurring on a daily basis during my nocturnal slumber, with myself asleep at the time, inside the bolt-locked apartment unit where I resided at that time with a self-identified Far East Asian single male adult roommate who himself agreed to himself always sleep on a separate bed (a brand-new Futon) that I had myself specifically purchased for him before or by the very first day that he roomed with me. My own relationship with the cited Far East Asian male adult roommate was, of course, always strictly platonic and completely and comprehensively NON-sexual in nature on my part.

That Far East Asian man roomed with me from mid-April 2011 until late May 2011. That Far East Asian man had moved into Apartment 325 to room with me only after his formal written application to reside at Wind River Crossing (WRC) was approved by the management team here. The approval process on his application, which was presided over by the WRC management team, extended over a multi-week period.

I have lived alone inside Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing ever since late May 2011, when my Far East Asian male roommate, who identified himself as "Sandjaja Utama" and a "citizen of Indonesia," moved out of my apartment unit and had his name removed from my apartment lease in late May 2011, with prior permission from the management team at Wind River Crossing Apartments.

I have not spoken with or ever once met with the self-identified "Sandjaja Utama" on any occasion since late May 2011, and I have not written to him or received any written communication rom him on any occasion since that time. He is not authorized to be anywhere on the semi-private outdoor balcony of my top-floor apartment unit or anywhere else on the premises of my apartment unit, and I have lawfully and in a civil manner chosen to permanently exclude Sandjaja Utama from my own life.

In the multi-month period since April 28, 2011, I have lost hundreds of hours of REM sleep, or deep sleep, after being rudely and abruptly awakened in the middle of my sleep on my Swedish bed at all hours of the night or morning, including about 2 a.m., 3 a.m., about 7 a.m., and about 8 a.m.

I have also observed, and reported to the Austin Police Department or a forensic nurse or a kindly work supervisor of mine in Austin, numerous examples of alleged mysterious injuries to my body, including cuts and gashes and slashes on my arm or leg and also-surprising red prick marks on my upper chest area and abdomen, that I discovered on numerous occasions since late April 2011 upon getting out of bed that day inside my bolt-locked and locked apartment unit. On each of those occasions, I could not recall anything that I myself had done the previous day, or that same day, that would have accounted for that dismaying evidence of bodily injury to myself that I maintain that I sustained merely by sleeping on my Swedish bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

I have always slept alone on my Swedish bed ever since I purchased that bed for myself and had it installed inside my bedroom in 2007. Prior to that time, I always slept alone on a previous Futon that I owned and I myself used inside the bedroom of my one-bedroom apartment unit (Apt. 325) from January 2002 until mid-2007.

The only two total respective days from the last approximately one-year period about which I have informed the Austin Police Department in writing and in person that I woke up in my Swedish bed inside my private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unt and immediately sensed that no one had illegally sodomized me or physically abused me or had any physical contact with me during my nocturnal slumber that day, were September 3, 2011, and September 10, 2011.

I remain very hopeful that a thorough and reliable criminal-law investigation by APD or the DPS or the FBI or the Travis County Sheriff's Office or the Attorney General of Texas criminal-law division in Austin will succeed as soon as possible at identifying why September 3, 2011, and September 10, 2011, were the ONLY two days in which I was myself spared from myself being sexually raped or sexually molested and physically abused during my sleep as I lay alone, unconsious and snoring, on my Swedish bed inside my bolt-locked one-bedroom apartment unit in northwest Austin.

My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I am a former full-time clerical employee of the Texas Department of Public Safety state agency in Austin. I was born on April 27, 1957, at Bryan Memorial Hospital in Lincoln, Nebraska. I am a white Anglo-Saxon lifelong-non-Christian gentleman. I am a citizen of the United States. I have no criminal-conviction record, as your state agency has already been reminded by myself. My social security number is: .... I am a lifelong single male person,. and I am psychologically healthy, as your state agency is fully aware. I do not seek to harm myself or anyone else, as your state agency is no doubt very aware. I lead an illicit-drug-free and anti-marijuana, tobacco-free, alcohol-free, and crime-deterrence-minded, idealistic, and public-policy-minded lifestyle.

I have resided at 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin ever since January 2002. Immediately prior to that time, I shared a two-bedroom apartment unit at Wind River Crossing for several months with a single adult gentleman named Christian Meza, Mr. Meza having been a male adult person of self-described Hispanic and Italian ancestry and a San Antonio background, he said, who was himself the primary lease holder at the apartment unit (Apartment 1638) that I moved into with help from a match from a roommate-matching service, if I remember correctly. Mr. Meza moved out of our two-bedroom apartment unit in December 2001, after I had roomed with him from the period August 2001 through December 2001. Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin are reportedly owend by a for-profit corporation (Westdale Properties, or some similarly named corporation) headquartered along Commerce Street in Dallas, Texas. I happened to run into a male adult person identifying himself as "Christian Meza" in late 2011 inside a Wal-Mart store near Lakeline Mall. He told me at that time that he was employed at that time as an investigator for the Office of the Attorney General state agency in Austin, Texas. I have since checked with a captain in the criminal-law division of the Office of the Attorney General state agency, and that OAG official has stated to me that he does not recall anyone by that cited name ("Christian Meza"), or any similar-sounding name, having been employed as an investigator in that division of the Office of the Attorney General of Texas, at any time in the last 10-year period, I believe that that OAG captain also stated.

Thank you in advance for your very thorough and diligent and fully accurate response to this Open Records request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, criminal-law complainant and a law-abiding gainfully-employed single adult gentleman with a first-rate record for honesty and diligence and accuracy in reporting factual information. I am a former recent individual dues-paying member of the Texas Restaurant Association, and I have a very fine record for dependability, politeness, honesty, integrity, accuracy in reporting factual information to a work supervisor, and obedience of the law at each of my three respective first-rate and family-friendly and wholesome restaurant-industry employers in Austin. I might add with pride that at least two of those very nice restaurants where I'm currently employed in Austin are current members of the Texas Restaurant Association.

My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard (Wind River Crossing), Apt. 325 (Building 3, situated in the back part of this apartment complex in an area that's separated from an adjacent apartment complex, Balcones Woods Apartments, by a fence), Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.