Saturday, July 2, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND RICHARD JALOWY OF THE EL CAMPO AREA OF TEXAS VERY KINDLY ACCEPTS AN APRIL 1, 2014, CRIME REPORT E-MAIL UPDATE FROM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN


On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 12:18 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Richard,

I hope you are having a very good spring season.

This March I had good progress on the crime case: the U.S. Department of Homeland Security federal agency informed me on the phone on Saturday, March 22, 2011, that that federal agency has initiated an official investigation into alleged violations of the law toward me by my most recent previous roommate---"Sandjaja Utama," a self-described "citizen of Indonesia" who had responded to my wholesome Craiglist online roommate-wanted ad. Sandjaja Utama was the ONLY person willing to apply to room with me during that time period, and I was told that he had "passed" a criminal-background check on him that was supervised by the management team at Wind River Crossing Apartments.

I have not spoken with Mr. Utama or ever met with him at any time on any occasion since he moved out on May 31, 2011. He is NOT authorized to be anywhere on the premises of this apartment unit or this apartment complex, as the management team at Wind River Crossing has assured me in writing.

The Homeland Security staff member who spoke with on the phone on Saturday, March 22, told me that his federal agency had received a crime tip from a person OTHER than myself that prompted that federal agency to launch an official crime investigation focused on "Sandjaja Utama." I am very grateful to that vigilant person who filed a crime tip with Homeland Security that cited Sandjaja Utama as a crime suspect allegedly victimizing myself inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

Incidentally, my current roommate, an older man named "John Douglas Martin," who has said that he will NEVER agree to call 911 or 311 and report any evidence of any illegal intruder in the apartment unit that we both share as co-leasees at present (unless Mr. Martin sees a shattered window pointing to an intruder, he did mention to me) did say to me that he is himself ALSO suspicious about Mr. Utama and senses that Mr. Utama has (possibly) allegedly continued to stalk me, though Mr. Martin is NOT willing to elaborate on that at this time.

The Travis County District Attorney's Office Public Integrity Unit is still reviewing crime evidence on behalf of their filing a possible criminal-law complaint against one or more employees or officers of the Austin Police Department.

I am hopeful that that is a good sign, since it may indicate that the Public Integrity Unit is pursuing a truly in-depth investigation focused on alleged possible misconduct toward me by one or more APD officers or other APD employees.

....

....

I ... spend a lot of money on health insurance during this period, since I do have a need for medical exams and testing during this period in which I am being victimized by crime during my sleep (in regard to all of the anal-rape crimes) and during my waking hours, too.

....

This morning, I was awakened on my bed at about 7:30 a.m. and, later, about 9 a.m. and I immediately sensed that I had been anally raped once again, even though my bedroom door was bolt-locked. Oddly enough, I noticed at each of those times that I DID NOT hear any snoring emanating from the living room where my roommate, Mr. Martin, (who habitually snores, he has stated to me,) sleeps on a bed he owns, with his cat apparently sleeping with him or near his bed. His cat has a very tiny head, and reminds me of a ferret in that way. But my roommate has emphasized that his cat is NOT a ferret.

Thank you again, Richard, for being a true friend of mine during this very challenging period for me. I hope that if you ever have a chance to visit me in Austin, I will have the opportunity to treat you to a friendly meal and conversation inside a restaurant you like here in Austin.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing Apartments, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.