Thursday, July 28, 2016

AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL MEMBER LESLIE POOL---WHO IS ALSO A TRAVIS COUNTY GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE---ACCEPTS JANUARY 12, 2015, E-MAIL NOTE FROM SELF-IDENTIFIED PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS


John McMillan (at e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

To leslie.pool@austintexas.gov Sheri Gallo Austin Police Association TravisCo.Health-HuServicesDir.SherriFleming U.S. Department of Homeland Security Texas Rangers Division of DPS

(Date and time): 1-12-15 at 12:56 p.m.

On Monday, January 12, 2015 12:56 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Council Member Pool,

Since you are also a Travis County Government employee, and I have had a legal correspondence with various Travis County District Attorney's Office and Travis County Sheriff's Office representatives about my being a self-identified victim of felony crimes inside my bolt-locked bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit in Austin, I would also like to share this with you.

Any suggestions or advice from you on any aspect of this would be greatly appreciated. So far, Council Member Gallo has chosen not to send me any reply note on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan of NW Austin.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.