Wednesday, July 6, 2016

COUSIN JACK DANE, A FIRST-RATE PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES ATTORNEY IN DAVENPORT, IOWA, POLITELY ACCEPTS MARCH 16, 2014, E-MAIL LETTER FROM TEXAN COUSIN AND CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT AND SELF-IDENTIFIED PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN




On Sunday, March 16, 2014 12:07 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Cousin Jack,

Best Wishes to you and your family in Iowa and Florida, including to your new attorney son, Calvin, who presumably is certified to practice the law in Texas and in Iowa these days.

Below, please find recent correspondence of mine with the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin and others about the felony-crime case in which I continue to be a victim inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

The number currently assigned for the legal issue that has been identified by the DA's Office in Austin relating to this crime case is: 9655-13.

The contact persons in the Travis County DA's Office are:
---Investigator Lori Carter of the Public Integrity Unit, Special Prosecutions Division, in Austin; and
---Prosecuting Attorney or Assistant District Attorney Rob Drummond of the Public Integrity Unit, Special Prosecutions Division in Austin, Texas.

The office phone number for Investigator Carter and Assistant DA Drummond at the DA's Office in Austin is: (512) 854-9530.

Cousin Jack, I would be very, very grateful to you or your also-very-talented son Calvin, or any other kind relative of yours you might choose to share this information with such as Uncle John Dane or Cousin Jim Dane or Cousin Donna Dane, if you or they are willing to contact the Travis County District Attorney's Office and leave a voice mail message with Investigator Carter about any evidence or impressions or rumors or speculations, etc.. you might be willing to offer the DA's Office in Austin about this alleged crime case in which I am the victim and complainant.

Thank you in advance, Cousin Jack, for very kindly helping me to get a full night's rest every night WITHOUT anyone molesting me or raping me or injuring me or robbing me of sleep in the middle of my sleep as I lie ALONE --- I ALWAYS lie alone on a bed I own inside my bolt-locked private bedroom in my rental apartment unit --in the early-morning hours.

With Friendly Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing Apartments, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.