Sunday, July 10, 2016

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT 'LIAISON' SERGEANT MICHAEL KING ON JANUARY 27, 2014, ACCEPTS CRIME REPORT FROM SELF-IDENTIFIED DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS


(Subject:) 1-27-14 update on continuous and continuing crimes case(10)

John McMillan (personal E-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

(Date and Time:) January 27, 2014, at 12:08 p.m.

To michael.king@austintexas.gov Travis County District Attorney Travis County Sheriff's Office Paralegal Michael Lasorsa

On Monday, January 27, 2014 12:08 PM, John McMillan wrote:

To: Sergeant Michael King, a trained crime investigator for the Austin Police Department who has recently been cited to me by APD as a new "liaison" officer for me with your municipal law-enforcement agency in Austin, Texas.

January 27, 2014

Dear Sergeant King,

As I am sure you may be very aware already, the alleged continuous and continuing daily and frequent and year-round personal injury crimes and anal-rape crimes case in which I am the self-identified victim, has , in fact, continued. I might add, needless to mention, that in the last three-year period since mid-April 20111, in particular, no suspect has ever at any time been arrested by APD in any context in which that suspect was formally charged by APD with having allegedly wronged me in any context violating the state penal code of Texas.

As I write this letter to you (and it is currently about 10:25 a.m. this Monday), I am listening to what appears to be the noises being repeatedly generated by one or more persons allegedly crawling or moving their body or bodies in alleged possible crawl space situated above Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing Apartments. I reside in this particular top-floor, vaulted-ceiling, one-bedroom apartment unit, and I have lived in this one-bedroom apartment unit on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since early January 2002. Wind River Crossing Apartments are reportedly owned and managed by a for-profit corporation, "Westdale," that is reportedly headquartered in Dallas, Texas.

At about 9 a.m. this Monday morning, January 27, 2014, I heard an apparent male voice apparently situated above my bedroom ceiling area as that voice said, "Get him out of here!" That particular phrase, "Get him out of here!", has been among the most frequent verbalized statements heard by me that were verbalized by alleged illegal intruders apparently situated above or near, or possibly in some cases inside, Apartment 325 in the three-year period since I began filing regular crime reports on his crime case with APD in the spring of 2011. The other most frequent verbalized statements to which I have been subjected against my wishes inside my bedroom on a repeated basis throughout the last three year period have been "Scr-w (the missing letter being 'e') him!" and "F-ck" (the missing letter being 'u')!", often with the voice in the background sounding raspy and possibly from someone of an ethnic or racial minority background.

One possible "breakthrough" in this alleged continuous crimes case occurred at about 1 p.m. Thursday, January 23, 2014, as Mr. Kilish Shackles, a polite African-American male assistant manager at Wind River Crossing Apartments, helped me inside my private bedroom to set up my new computer that I recently purchased at a Discount Electronics store along Anderson Lane in north Austin.

"What is that sound (noise)?", Assistant Manager Kilish Shackles very abruptly asked me in the middle of that computer set-up project for which I paid him with a $30 personal check signed by myself. It was Mr. Shackles's first-ever visit to my apartment unit, and I had been referred to him for this type of technical assistance by Samantha Redmon (sp?), another member of the management team at Wind River Crossing who kindly volunteered to me on the phone that Thursday that Mr. Shackles has expertise with computers and could assist me on that inside my apartment unit. Ms. Redmon made that unexpected disclosure to me after she stated in response to a question from me that she did not believe that any member of the maintenance staff at Wind River Crossing had the technical skills to help set up a new computer system inside the apartment of a tenant here.

I replied to Mr. Shackles's unexpected "What is that sound (noise)?" question by politely explaining to him that I maintain the sounds he heard were from one or more illegal intruders unbeknownst to me who are allegedly crawling in alleged crawl space situated above Apartment 325. I also told Mr. Shackles that I have made reports of that type to the Austin Police Department on dozens of occasions ever since April 28, 2011, and APD officers have consistently stated to me in response that they were sure that the sounds I heard were NOT of human beings. APD officers have also repeatedly stated to me that they are very sure that no one is ever entering my apartment unit from above--or from below my bedroom, APD officers have repeatedly emphasized to me over a multi-year period.

I also told Mr. Shackles during his Thursday daytime visit inside my private bedroom that my current roommate, "John Douglas Martin" being his self-identified legal name, has stated to me on numerous occasions (five or more, I would estimate) over a multi-month period that Mr. Martin is very sure that the sounds emanating from above Apartment 325 were merely of "squirrels" or of "the wind" or "rain," he has also stated on occasion. Mr. Martin has repeatedly stated to me that he is very sure that NO human being is ever situated above Apartment 325 in any context.

As you may be aware, Sergeant King, one APD officer, Officer David Broomhall, emphatically stated to John Douglas Martin in October 23, 2013, in my presence during a visit to this apartment unit by APD that I had myself requested, that Mr. Martin has "a criminal background," APD Officer Broomhall emphatically stated to Mr. Martin at that time. Officer Broomhall made that emphatic statement to Mr. Martin in the context of asking Mr. Martin to stop making any unsolicited comments of his own to Officer Broomhall during that visit by Officer Broomhall into Apartment 325.

Mr. Martin has repeatedly stated to me that he himself does not have any felony-conviction record of any type. His application to room with me was formally approved by the managment team at Wind River Crossing Apartments in April 2013 only after Mr. Martin passed an extensive criminal-background check indicating that Mr. Martin has no felony conviction record and no history of any misdemeanor conviction involving violent crime of any type or theft of any type, the management team under General Manager Ann Coker has repeatedly emphasized to me.

Mr. Martin keeps a bed of his own in the living room of Apartment 325, and he always sleeps alone on that bed, with his pet cat generally lying with him on his bed in the living room. I myself always sleep ALONE on a bed I own in the bolt-locked and fully-secured private bedroom of Apartment 325.

Mr. Martin has repeatedly assured me ever since I reluctantly agreed in April 2013 to let him apply to room with me that he would fully honor my very emphatic request that he NOT have any physical contact with me of any type at any time. I included that very emphatic restriction on that older man's own conduct toward me in a written statement I sent to himself and to members of the Wind River Crossing management team in April 2013.

I regard it as alarming to note that when APD Officer Broomhall on October 23, 2013, asked my current roommate, "John Douglas Martin," to state his own date of birth during Officer Broomhall's cited visit to this apartment unit several months ago, Mr. Martin replied with, "8-28-52." Hours before Mr. Martin moved into Apartment 325 to room with me, Mr. Martin signed a written statement for me that cited his own date of birth as "10-18-53." In that signed written statement to myself, Mr. Martin also verified in writing that his Texas driver's license number is: .... Mr. Martin has indicated to me that he owns and drives an older-model light-colored Lexus sedan, a motor vehicle that he habitually parks far away from Building 3 ---the building where he resides on a top-floor apartment in Apartment 325.

As you know, Sergeant King, I tested positive for arsenic a week or two after John Douglas Martin moved into Apartment 325 to room with me on April 27, 2013. I requested that multi-hour urine test only after I had noticed very unpleasant aftertaste in foods and beverages of mine ---foods and beverages that I myself had purchased at a nearby H.E.B. supermarket near Braker Lane and Research Boulevard---after I had opened them and consumed that food or beverage without initially noticing any unpleasant aftertaste when I first opened that food or beverage product in the kitchen of Apartment 325.

I have filed criminal charges with your municipal law-enforcement agency against whichever person...who allegedly contaminated and put poison in my store-bought food or beverages inside Apartment 325. I keep my foods and beverages on a separate shelf exclusively for my own foods and beverages inside the refrigerator of the kitchen of Apartment 325. Mr. Martin has agreed not to ever touch my own foods or beverages, and he has space of his own on other shelves inside the refrigerator that he has agreed to exclusively use for storing his own foods and beverages.

So far, as you know, APD has chosen not to obtain from me for lab-testing any of the food and beverage products on my shelf inside the refrigerator in the kitchen of Apartment 325. And APD has declined to do any lab tests on any of the food or beverage products I handed to an APD officer in the spring of 2013 as having been allegedly poisoned by a criminal person unbeknownst to me.

Sergeant King, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any follow-up questions in regard to this most recent crime report from myself.

Finally, I would like to politely remind you and your APD colleagues that on December 24, 2013, at about 10:43 p.m. that night, I did file a crime report with APD (APD crime report number 13-3581388) about alleged crime evidence I had discovered in a cabinet of my bedroom. that crime evidence was a "Crown" -brand condom. I myself do not own any condoms, and I am a longtime celibate single adult gentleman who has not myself participated in any sex act of any type anywhere in the Austin area on any occasion since December 1979. Also, I have not participated in any anal intercourse anywhere in the entire world on any occasion since the 1980s, as your police department is no doubt also very aware.

As you know, APD Officer Massingham (APD employee number 7431) did accept that condom crime evidence from me on December 24, 2013, and he placed that condom in a sealed bag of some type and removed it from my apartment unit as crime evidence that APD could then evaluate at an APD lab in Austin. I was led to believe by APD Officer Massingham at the time of his visit that APD would then be conducting fingerprint testing on that condom of a brand that I myself have never heard of on any prior occasion in my entire life.

My current roommate, "John Douglas Martin", has stated to me that he does not store anything owned by me in the bedroom area where I myself sleep. He does store some of his belongings in the bathroom, he has indicated, and they often include a massive vat that is full of what Mr. Martin maintains is merely water from the shower that he wishes to "recycle," he has repeatedly emphasized to me over a multi-month period.

Finally, I did inform your Austin Police Department on January 20, 2014, that I had received a surprising phone call earlier that day from a woman identifying herself as "Cristina" with a cited phone number of 1-773-283-7500, extension 5325, that she had been told recently by a "Jason Borel" that Mr. Borel reportedly currently has a personal phone number of (512) 342-2295. That phone number is, in fact, my own home phone number, and I am the only person who pays the phone bills on that AT&T Uverse account that I have maintained over a multi-year period.

The APD report number on that particular crime report of mine is APD crime report number 14-0200747. I filed that report with APD partly because I was concerned about the possibility, however remote, that my current roommate may have another name as well that he sometimes uses to identify himself.

APD Officer Best, who visited my private bedroom on January 20, 2014, in connection with that crime report I had filed with APD, did verify for me the three additional most recent locks I have had installed inside my private bedroom. They include one additional bolt-lock to the door from my bedroom leading into the living room; a lock to my large bedroom closet; and a bolt-lock to a second closet inside my bedroom. Officer Best stated to me during his visit that my apartment unit is fully secured. I had asked for that police visit only after another APD officer in a recent prior month advised me in person inside my bedroom that I had a need to install one additional bolt-lock to my bedroom door that leads into the living room. that bedroom door now has two bolt-locks and one lock to the door itself, and I always double-check to make sure that all locks and bolt-locks in my bedroom are fully locked and fully secured before I go to bed on my bed in my bolt-locked private bedroom----where I ALWAYS sleep alone, I might again emphasize to your law-enforcement agency in Austin, Texas.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, crime victim and complainant.
11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing Apartments, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com/
My E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.