Thursday, July 28, 2016

AFRICAN-AMERICAN FEMALE CITY ATTORNEY KAREN KENNARD OF THE CITY GOVERNMENT OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, RECEIVES CIVILLY-WORDED SEPTEMBER 6, 2014-DATED E-MAIL LETTER CITING A SCENARIO IN WHICH COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, WILL FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST THE CITY GOVERNMENT OF AUSTIN AND AGAINST TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL GREG ABBOTT




John McMillan (at e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

To City Attorney Karen Kennard City of Austin (TX) Austin City Manager Marc Ott msnyder@cityofelcampo.org CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla U.S. Attorney's Office Western District of Texas U.S. Department of Homeland Security public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov ombudsman@twc.state.tx.us TWC General Counsel Paul Jones lowell.keig@twc.state.tx.us

(Date and time:) 9-6-14 at 7:30 a.m.

(Subject:) 9-6-14 Civilly-Worded Legal Warning to City of Austin and all other applicable entities (6)

On Saturday, September 6, 2014 7:30 AM, John McMillan wrote:

September 6, 2014

Dear City Attorney Karen Kennard of the City Government of Austin in Austin, Texas,

This is a politely-worded letter of legal warning to the City Government of Austin in Austin, Texas, and to any and all other applicable government agencies, that if there is ever any factual evidence obtained or provided or revealed or disclosed at any time indicating that my most recent previous roommate---an individual who stated his "legal name" as "Sandjaja Utama" and who stated that he was a "member of the Catholic Church" and a "citizen of Indonesia" and "an employee of Pearson Educational Testing Services" in Austin, Texas----has ever at any time since the late afternoon of May 31, 2011, been himself physically present inside the bedroom of my rental apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in Austin, that will serve as an automatic basis for my filing an immediate multi-billion dollar lawsuit in a court of law in Austin against the City Government of Austin, against Texas Attorney General Gregory Abbott, and any other applicable government agency or agencies in Texas or elsewhere in the United States or any applicable foreign nation.

The "Sandjaja Utama" to whom I refer was directly cited to me (on the telephone in 2014) by an official of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security as himself being the subject of a "crime investigation" by that federal law-enforcement agency. Since that time, I myself do not know whether any detention or incarceration of Mr. Utama by the federal government resulted from that crime investigation focused on himself as a possible suspect.

The "Sandjaja Utama" to whom I refer moved out of Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing on May 31, 2011, and his name was permanently removed from the lease agreement for this apartment unit, with help from the first-rate management team at Wind River Crossing, on May 31, 2011, at a time before he officially moved out.

The management team at Wind River Crossing has helpfully assured me in writing in recent years that Mr. Utama is NOT authorized to be anywhere on the premises of Apartment 325 at any time subsequent to the time when he moved out on May 31, 2011. I myself permanently and irrevocably rejected Mr. Utama from my own life effective the afternoon of May 31, 2011.

I might add that I myself am NOT an employee of "Pearson Educational Testing Services" and that Pearson is NOT authorized by myself or anyone else to provide me with ANY "testing" services or any other services of any type. Any circumstance in which Pearson Educational Testing Services, a British-owned for-profit corporation, has allegedly violated my own privacy rights in any way, would serve as an automatic basis for my filing an immediate lawsuit against Pearson and against any and all applicable government entities in the U.S. or elsewhere that knowingly permitted Pearson to impinge on my own privacy rights in any way.

I might also add that I myself am not a member or employee of the Roman Catholic Church, and various Catholic Church representatives I have spoken with have helpfully indicated to me that they support full privacy rights for me, including my legal right to enjoy a fully celibate and unmolested lifestyle on a 24-hour-a-day and year-round basis, inside my apartment unit at Wind River Crossing.

Finally, I would like to politely remind you that if there is any evidence indicating that Texas Attorney General Gregory Abbott or any other State of Texas official has allegedly permitted anyone or any group of persons or any entity to harass me or stalk me or subject me to anonymous communications or medically injurious noise pollution violating my own privacy rights or to subject me to verbalized death threats of any type or to subject me to any criminal activities of any type that victimized me in any way, that would also serve as an automatic basis for myself choosing to move at the earliest opportunity to a U.S. state other than Texas that DOES support full privacy rights for me----and that, unlike Texas, DOES support my own permanently alcohol-free and anti-alcohol, my own permanently tobacco-free and anti-tobacco, and my own permanently marijuana-free and anti-marijuana, lifestyle in which I insist on my legal and human right to myself sleep UN-molested and UN-raped and UN-touched on my own bed inside my private residence, without ANYONE trespassing inside my residence.

I might add that after I do in fact choose to move to a more wholesome and freedom-loving U.S. state such as Utah, I would of course file a multi-billion dollar lawsuit in a court of law against Texas Attorney General Gregory Abbott and the City of Austin for having allegedly failed to protect my own privacy rights and other legal rights in my capacity as a single longtime-celibate-by-choice non-Hispanic and non-Jewish and non-Moslem, non-Christian, implicitly-deistic white single adult gentleman in Austin, Texas.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, criminal-law complainant and self-identified continuous-personal-injury-crimes victim as well as self-identified victim of alleged anal-rape-crimes-victimizing me during my sleep on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis inside my bolt-locked private bedroom of my rental apartment unit at Wind River Crossing.
My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.