Sunday, July 31, 2016

DENNY'S CHAIN RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER KAMI OF THE AUSTIN AREA----HERSELF ALSO A STATE OF TEXAS-CERTIFIED SOCIAL WORKER---ON MAY 7, 2013, KINDLY ACCEPTS AN ADDITIONAL CRIME REPORT AND ADDITIONAL MOTION-SENSITIVE-INFRARED-CAMERA CRIME EVIDENCE PHOTOS FROM A MALE ADULT CRIME VICTIM AND MALE WAITER WHOM SHE SUPERVISES INSIDE DENNY'S LAKELINE RESTAURANT


5-7-13 additional crime evidence for you re: alleged trespasser

(From:) John McMillan (at e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

To Kami (Denny's Lakeline Manager)

(Date and time:) 05/07/13 at 8:55 PM

Dear Kami,

Thank you again for your very kind and very helpful invitation that I send to you any and all infrared camera photos that were each taken in 2013 or 2013 from inside my bolt-locked apartment unit during my bedtime hours.

Attached, please find additional infrared motion-sensitive photos on my behalf as additional criminal-law evidence.

I meant to emphasize to you, Kami, that I myself ALWAYS wear underwear, at the very least, whenever I sleep on my orthopedic Swedish Tempurpedic bed, a Queen-size bed hat I own, inside the private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit-------Apartment 325 in Building 3 at Wind River Crossing Apartments in NW Austin.

Any photo you download that shows an individual without any underwear on is a photo, by definition, that points to the alleged presence of an alleged illegal trespasser or alleged rapist or alleged personal-injury assailant who somehow entered my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing in a flagrantly illegal manner unbeknownst to myself.

Kami, I hope that this additional criminal-law evidence from myself is helpful to you.

Please do not hesitate to share any of these photos with a law-enforcement agency that indicates that that law-enforcement agency is actually willing to INVESTIGATE my allegations about alleged continuous and continuing personal-injury crimes and alleged continuous and continuing anal-rape crimes and alleged sleep-disruption-infliction crimes on a daily and year-round basis ever since mid-April 2011, in particular.

The only two exceptions to that so far, during the entire period from mid-April 2011 to the present (today, Tuesday, May 7, 2013), were the early morning hours of Sept. 3, 2011, and Sept. 10, 2011. Each of those two days were scheduled workdays for me at Luby's Lakeline restaurant beginning at 11 a.m. on each of those two respective Saturday mornings in 2011.

It felt truly wonderful, Kami, to wake up to the sound of my alarm clock set for 9 a.m. on each of those two mornings and immediately sense that NO ONE had molested me during my sleep, NO ONE had injured me during my sleep, and NO one had raped me during my sleep, and NO ONE had interrupted my sleep at any time that morning ---I had gotten a full and fully refreshing night's rest on each of those two respective mornings----as I lay alone (as always) on my orthopedic Swedish bed inside the private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit (Apt. 325) at Wind River Crossing.

Please give me a phone call about this if you have any additional questions, as I would welcome any and all questions from you about this very baffling continuous crimes case that obviously points to organized crime activity victimizing myself inside my locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a part-time waiter at Denny's Lakeline chain restaurant ever since April 7, 2011.
My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Building 3, Apt. 325 (and I always keep my front porch lights on at nighttime), Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.