Tuesday, July 5, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND AND MARRIED GENTLEMAN ERNIE MOTLOCH OF TEMPLE, TEXAS, ON OCTOBER 5, 2011, VERY KINDLY ACCEPTS UPDATE REPORT FROM SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS




On Wednesday, October 5, 2011 2:02 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Ernie,

I want to express my deep gratitude to you for taking the time to talk with me this Monday about a very alarming matter in my home life as an apartment tenant in Austin.

I am very grateful to you for helping me to focus on very tangible and empirically observable issues that I need to address in my life.

The admittedly-shocking videotape legal evidence I'm obtaining upon request from my private attorney is helping me to achieve major progress in protecting my legal rights as a longtime celibate single adult gentleman in Austin who myself lives alone in a one-bedroom apartment unit that I keep bolt-locked and locked at all times.

That progress I hope to achieve this month, with your very kind help, will enable me to become more productive and enhance my ability to achieve full REM sleep and achieve much greater happiness and optimal physical health for myself in the Austin area. This Tuesday night, I felt a need to purchase another video-recorder card, for only about $17, at a late-night Walmart discount store, and I also purchased a night-light there for a cheap price that I plan to keep operating during the nighttime inside the bedroom of my apartment unit. Those two most recent purchases should help me to provide adequate documentation of factual evidence for my attorney in the very near future---which will then enable him to file a successful legal complaint on my behalf, he very helpfully indicated to me on September 14, and, most recently, last Friday, September 30, when I spoke with him in person during each of those two respective meetings I had with him inside his law office in Austin.

...

Best Wishes, and take care,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.