Monday, July 25, 2016

SONA SPEAR NAST OF AUSTIN AREA, A FORMER STEPHEN F. AUSTIN HIGH SCHOOL (AISD) CLASSMATE AND CURRENT FRIEND OF CONTINUOUS-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, VERY KINDLY EXPRESSES CONCERN TO HIM IN WRITING ON CHRISTMAS DAY OF 2014, ABOUT 'TRAUMA' TO WHICH JOHN HAS BEEN SUBJECTED IN THIS CAPITAL CITY OF TEXAS AGAINST HIS WISHES


(From:) Sona Nast

To John McMillan

12/25/14 at 3:44 PM

John,

I'm glad to hear that you have asked the property manager to keep you in mind when another apartment becomes available. I was going to suggest that you ask your roommate to move out if you have so much distrust of him. But it sounds like you have already pursued that with him. So if he is not willing to move it seems the next best thing is for you to move as soon as possible.

John, it concerns me to hear that the issue of continuing to be violated seems to persist. I don't want to offend you in any way, but as a mental health professional, I can't help but wonder if you have seen a therapist or doctor about your feelings. From your emails it sure seems as though you have quite a bit of trauma going on. Trauma is a tricky thing to deal with on ones own. It really helps to have a professional guide you through it.

I know from the emails you have sent me that you have reached out to the police and others to try to help you but those efforts haven't appeared to get you the help and answers you need. I know this must be frustrating for you.

I hope that you will think about my suggestion.

You mentioned your brother in your email. I can't remember if you had other siblings. I keep thinking you may have had a sister as well. Do you stay in touch with your brother?

Take care of yourself and I hope the new year, 2015, will be a good one for you.

Sincerely,

Sona

Sent from my iPad

Hide original message

On Dec 25, 2014, at 6:55 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Sona,

I hope that you and your husband and family are enjoying a joyous and healthful and prosperous Holiday Season. This Christmas morning, I found it very reassuring to review your thoughtful reply note to me about the continuous personal-injury crimes and anal-rape crimes-inflicted-on-me-during-my-sleep case allegedly occurring inside my bolt-locked private bedroom during my bedtime hours.

I am reminded that I don't recall having specifically contacted Victim Services at APD about this. No one at APD or anyone other than yourself has advised me to contact Victim Services at APD. I have had a referral or two to Victim Services at the Office of the Attorney General of Texas. That has not gone anywhere, however.

If you believe that I am honest and accurate in my crime reports, or if you ever happen to learn or hear a rumor about who is somehow inside my bolt-locked bedroom during my bedtime hours, I would appreciate it if you would please contact Detective Robert Field of APD. His e-mail address: robert.field@austintexas.gov .

He is the most recent APD officer assigned to a crime report from myself.

It is good to sense that you are one former classmate of mine at Austin High School who DOES support my legal right and human right to myself sleep ALONE on my own bed without ANYONE (or any animal, for that matter) having any physical contact with me at any time during my sleep.

If you ever hear or learn about anyone who is somehow hostile to me, or who dislikes me, or who might seek to harm me in any way, please let me know as soon as possible. That would be a helpful reminder to avoid contacting that person ever again.

As for my current "roommate," an older man who sleeps in the living room of our rental apartment unit, he has repeatedly refused to move out, and he emphasizes that he is listed as a "co-equal" on our current lease agreement. I have made it very clear to him that I will NOT be willing to live with him after our current lease agreement ends in September (?) or late summer of 2015.

One consolation I do have is that if I find a safe home or safe apartment unit to move into that I could qualify for, my general manager at my apartment complex, Ann Coker, told me yesterday at about 12:20 p.m. during a meeting I had with her inside her apartment management team office area at Wind River Crossing that I could have my own name removed from my lease agreement at any time, provided that my current roommate ("John Douglas Martin" his self-identified "legal name") agrees to that in writing, and I could then move out immediately afterward without having to give 30 days' notice, Ann Coker helpfully informed me in person.

Sona, I would also like to take this opportunity to comment on how pleased I am that my oldest brother Kent's comment to me about you back in the late 1990s (?) when I lived a few blocks from UT-Austin, was obviously incorrect. Kent had told me back in the late 1990s, I believe it was, that "I'm very sure that Sona Spear (Nast) would not want to keep up with you (John McMillan)."

I find it very impressive that you are not among those persons who are critical of my own conduct as a human being. You seem to have a profound respect for Freedom of Non-Anonymous Speech, Freedom of Religion, etc., for others, including myself; and you are one former classmate of mine who very specifically and helpfully volunteered to me that you regard me as being "civil and law-abiding."

Thank you again for taking the time to write me that e-mail note that cheered me up this Holiday Season.

Incidentally, Sona, if you ever learn about some other U.S. state, such as possibly Utah (my father had a Mormon background in Utah, even though I am not Mormon and he terminated his own membership in the Mormon Church), that might be more respectful of my privacy rights and more appreciative of me as a human being and as the founder of a new anti-alcohol, anti-marijuana, anti-cocaine, anti-tobacco non-Christian religion, please let me know. It seems likely that the antipathy toward me to which I have been subjected in recent decades is statewide in nature; and that raises the inevitable question of which U.S. state (or which English-speaking foreign country) would be more polite and more appreciative of me as a human being.

Best Wishes (and incidentally, this morning I was awakened abruptly in the middle of my sleep at 5:15 a.m., no intruder visible, and unpleasant mild pain from throbbing in my anus, etc.; and oddly enough, no snoring emanating from the living room where John Martin reportedly sleeps alone and always snores while sleeping on his own bed with his tiny-headed "cat" near him at all times, he has indicated),

John Kevin McMillan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.