Sunday, July 24, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND AND FORMER STEPHEN F. AUSTIN HIGH SCHOOL CLASSMATE AND SOCIAL WORKER SONA SPEAR NAST VERY KINDLY ACCEPTS A DEC. 6, 2014, E-MAIL LETTER FROM LONGTIME CELIBATE-BY-CHOICE, DEPENDABLY CIVIL AND LAW-ABIDING, SINGLE ADULT MALE CRIME VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN ABOUT HIS CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING, DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND, PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES CASE




On Saturday, December 6, 2014 11:12 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Sona,

Thank you for your very thoughtful and helpful reply letter.

It is great to sense that you are one former classmate of mine from Austin High who does support my legal right to press criminal-charges in a court of law in Austin, Texas, against any and all illegal intruders and any and all alleged rapists who are somehow finding a way to enter my bolt-locked bedroom through home-invasion crimes they are allegedly committing during periods when I myself am sleeping alone, and probably snoring as well, on a bed that I myself own.

It is a great tribute to you, Sona, that you are so kind toward this particular lifelong non-Christian gentleman---and I mention my non-Christian identity partly because I received an E-mail letter from a City Government of El Campo official a year or two ago in which he stated to me in writing that unless I myself convert to Christianity, I will always perceive myself to be a victim of anal-rape crimes and personal-injury crimes during my sleep inside my bolt-locked bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment in Austin.

Best Wishes to you and your family for a joyous and healthful and prosperous New Year!

Sincerely,

John Kevin McMillan.

P.S. I was among your classmates who appreciated your flair for posing lots of questions to Mrs. Sims in our American Literature class at Austin High. Your intellectual curiosity is very impressive, and a great influence on your former classmates as well!

I also fondly recall having had a pleasant interview in the 1970s with your kindly father. Dr. Irwin Spear, about his Botany for Gardeners class during my college days at UT-Austin. Your father was very polite and patient throughout that telephone interview I did with him for my "Daily Texan" student newspaper employer at that time. The article I wrote drew heavily upon the "Newsweek" magazine influence on me during that period; it pleased me that your father said he liked my article, but I realize now that I used to many "puns" and other words games that made my feature story on your father and his course too "cutesy." It was well-intended, anyway, and I found your father to be very pleasant in my few direct conversations I ever had with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.