Sunday, July 24, 2016

FORMER STEPHEN F. AUSTIN HIGH SCHOOL CLASSMATE AND PERSONAL FRIEND AND SOCIAL WORKER SONA SPEAR NAST---WHO PROVIDES STATE-ORDERED COUNSELING SERVICES TO SEX-CRIMES CONVICTS---STATES IN WRITING ON MAY 26, 2015, THAT SHE IS PLEASED TO LEARN THAT TWO TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 'CRITICAL INCIDENT UNIT' INVESTIGATORS INTERVIEWED CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN INSIDE THE DA'S OFFICE IN AUSTIN ON APRIL 27, 2015


Sona Nast

To John McMillan

(Date and time:) 05/26/15 at 11:14 PM

John,

I am happy to hear that you have gotten some movement from Travis County District Attorney's Office to investigate your complaint. But I have no information or knowledge of anyone that would have any antipathy towards you.

I hope all is well with you and that you didn't suffer any negative effects from all of this rain we've had.

Take care and be well,

Sona

Sent from my iPad
Hide original message

On May 25, 2015, at 7:21 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Sona,

Best Wishes to you this Memorial Day as I prepare to go off to work as a waiter later this morning at the first-rate IHOP 620 chain restaurant in northwest Austin.

Sona, I want to thank you again for your very kind support for my asserted legal right to sleep ALONE on my own bed inside my bolt-locked bedroom without anyone subjecting me to any physical contact or any sexual contact of any type. It is very good to sense that you are one very rare former Austin High School classmate of mine who DOES feel friendly toward me in the year 2015.

And I also appreciate your mother's friendly and kind style toward me as well. "I wish you well," was a comment your nice mother made to me on the telephone from her home about 15 years ago when I last spoke with her on the phone.

Sona, have you heard any rumors of any type or obtained any information of any type that might possibly identify who currently exhibits any type of antipathy of any type toward me? Otherwise, have you heard any rumors about which religious groups or atheist groups or political groups or ethnic groups or racial groups or foreign countries or labor unions or civic groups or media companies or university systems or educational institutions or billionaires or millionaires in Central Texas, etc., are the MOST likely to exhibit antipathy toward me, in your very fair and honest opinion?

Either way, that information or those "guesses" from you could be very, very helpful to the Travis County District Attorney's Office. Their "Critical Incident Unit" is possibly or apparently involved in this crime case, by the way, and that unit's jurisdiction includes criminal offenses (if applicable in this case) by members of the Austin Police Department.

I am posing this follow-up question to you, Sona, partly because ("Critical Incident Unit") crime investigators for the Travis County District Attorney's Office---Sgt. Roger Dean and Lt. Jose Ballesteros---both interviewed me in person about this alleged-continuous-felony-personal-injury-crimes-and-anal-rape-crimes case in the DA's Office on April 27 of this year.

One of the questions those two crime investigators posed to me is: Who do I suspect might have somehow violated my own privacy rights inside my bolt-locked bedroom during periods when I am sleeping alone on my own bed?

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply note on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes from one non-Christian former classmate of yours who strongly supports Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Non-Anonymous Speech (I personally oppose anonymous speech violating my own or anyone else's privacy rights), Freedom of Privacy, Freedom of Strictly-Mutual-Consent Association, etc., for yourself and all other honorably law-abiding classmates of ours,

John Kevin McMillan, a gainfully-employed, psychologically-healthy, dependably civil and law-abiding, single-by-choice, longtime-celibate-by-choice, white non-Christian and non-Judaistic and non-Moslem gentleman who is myself religiously independent (I am the ONLY approved member of the anti-alcohol, anti-marijuana, anti-facial-hair, anti-tattoos, anti-profanity, anti-tobacco, non-Christian Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, a religion with very strict membership-eligibility requirements, that I established in 1996).

My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog, which does contain numerous recent blogs about the crime case in which I am a victim of crime:
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
image
(EDITOR'S NOTE: THE "TEXAS ASSOCIATION AGAINST SEXUAL ASSAULT" (TAASA) NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION MAINTAINS ITS HEADQUARTERS OF...
View on www.johnkevinmcmil...
Preview by Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.