Saturday, July 9, 2016

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT SERGEANT MICHAEL KING ON SEPTEMBER 25, 2014, ACCEPTS REPLY E-MAIL LETTER FROM SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN




(From:) John McMillan

To King, Michael U.S. Attorney's Office Western District of Texas Federal Bureau of Investigation San Antonio Div. Austin office Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn Jesse Valdez and 61 more...

09/25/14 at 12:09 AM

To: Sergeant Michael King, the Austin Police Department-designated "Liaison" to myself who is yourself employed as a supervisor and police officer in the "Crisis Intervention Team" unit of the Austin Police Department of the City Government of Austin in Austin, Texas.

September 24, 2014

Dear Sergeant King:

I was very disappointed by your unhelpful and insulting reply letter to me (below) in regard to the alleged continuous and still-continuing personal-injury-crimes case and alleged continuous and still-continuing anal-rape-crimes case in which I remain a victim on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis inside my rental apartment unit in Austin, Texas.

I would like to remind you, Sergeant, that your very influential colleague Tara Long-- who serves as Constituent Services Representative for the Austin Police Department and who maintains her office in the very same office as Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo---did helpfully indicate to me on the telephone on Monday of this week that Ms. Long agrees with me that it would be flagrantly illegal for any officer of the Austin Police Department to knowingly permit ANYONE to subject an Austin resident (myself, for instance) to any sexual assault or any rape of that Austin resident inside his own bolt-locked rental apartment unit in Austin.

Sergeant King, if there is ever any evidence at any time indicating that you yourself or any other officer of the Austin Police Department (APD) has ever at any time obtained or been provided with factual evidence indicating that I myself (John Kevin McMillan of Austin) am in fact being victimized by anal-rape-crimes-during-my-sleep--and I ALWAYS sleep ALONE on my own bed inside my bolt-locked bedroom---or by personal injury crimes, including during my sleep, inside my bolt-locked bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments, I will insist on filing immediate criminal-law charges, with help from the FBI and the U.S. Attorney's Office and President Obama, against each and every APD officer who has knowingly on at least one occasion ever at any time permitted any of those those anal-rape crimes and personal-injury crimes victimizing myself, John Kevin McMillan, to occur on at least one occasion here in Austin.

I hope that this reply letter helps to clarify for you my own legal position and moral position in regard to whether I myself do indeed insist on myself pressing legal charges on this, including against any law-enforcement officer with jurisdiction in Austin, Texas, who ever at any time knowingly permitted any person or persons to victimize me with any anal-rape crime during my sleep inside my bolt-locked rental-apartment unit, or with any personal injury crime, such as during my sleep or inside the kitchen area of my rental apartment unit at Wind River Crossing.

Sergeant King, I also hope this reply letter conveys my own lawfully expressed dedication to promoting very diligent and thorough law-enforcement, including through my filing immediate criminal-law charges, if applicable, against any and all law-enforcement officers with jurisdiction in Austin, Texas, who knowingly permitted any felony crime victimizing myself to ever at any time occur on any occasion in Austin, Texas.

Best Wishes to you and your APD colleagues, from John Kevin McMillan, a dependably civil and law-abiding, longtime celibate-by-choice (including ever since I moved into my current rental apartment unit in January 2002), always-sober (permanently alcohol-free and permanently illicit-drug-free), psychologically healthy and honest and factually accurate, facially cleanshaven (no beard, no mustache, no goatee), lifelong-tattoo-less, gainfully employed, platonically polite, clean-talking (no profanity by me in my everyday conversations with others) single adult white non-Hispanic gentleman in Austin, Texas.

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing (a large apartment complex reportedly owned and managed by the nationwide for-profit realty corporation Westdale of Dallas, Texas), Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 1:51 PM, "King, Michael" wrote:

John

Let me state as I have before, are you willing to accept the help I have offered to you in the past. There is nothing more I can do to help you John until you are willing to help yourself and seek help from professionals who can assist you. There is no criminal investigation on going at this time and we have discussed this in the past on several occasions. As for sharing evidence I’m not sure what you are seeking but at this time there is nothing new related to your past reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.