Tuesday, July 5, 2016

CRIME-DETERRENCE-MINDED PERSONAL FRIEND ERNIE MOTLOCH OF TEMPLE, TEXAS, KINDLY ACCEPTS UPDATE CRIME REPORT ON APRIL 2, 2014, FROM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS




On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 11:36 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Ernie,

...

One bit of progress I did want to share with you at this time: A male representative for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security federal law-enforcement agency did officially confirm for me on the telephone on Saturday, March 22, that his agency has received a crime tip from someone else about my most recent previous roommate, "Sandjaja Utama," a self-identified "citizen of Indonesia." Indonesia, incidentally, is also a nation where Barack Obama once lived, as you may also recall.

That crime report to Homeland Security from someone other than myself has triggered a formal investigation by that federal agency into Mr. Utama's conduct in regard to whether he has allegedly violated the law and allegedly committed a crime in a context that victimized myself, and possibly others as well, that Homeland Security official apparently indicated..

I myself sent a formal rejection letter to Mr. Utama in 2013 upon advice from a staff member for the Austin Police Department. Prior to that time, APD officers had advised me NOT to send any rejection letter to Mr. Utama. I sent the rejection letter to Mr. Utama in 2013 in direct response to a harassment E-mail letter I received from him. That E-mail letter contained his e-mail address and accompanying E-mail moniker (Sandjaja Sand) that he typically uses.

Ernie, I hope that this progress will strike you as good news. I apologize to you again for having burdened you with unpleasant news about (alleged possible) criminal persons in my own life. I take pride in being law-abiding myself, so I would hope that would normally imply that the people who seek to associate with me would ALSO be law-abiding persons.

With Friendly Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, the Westdale-managed Wind River Crossing Apartments, Building 3, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.