Friday, July 29, 2016

DENNY'S LAKELINE CHAIN RESTAURANT FEMALE COWORKER YESSENIA ON NOVEMBER 5, 2012, VERY KINDLY ACCEPTS INFRARED PHOTO CRIME EVIDENCE FROM SELF-IDENTIFIED HOME-INVASION CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN


(Subject:) 11-5-12 re: photos of alleged illegal intruders

(From:) John McMillan (at e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

To yessy1360@yahoo.com

On Monday, November 5, 2012 12:53 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Yessenia,

Thank you again for very kindly authorizing me this Sunday at our Denny's Lakeline workplace to E-mail to you some examples of the infrared motion-sensitive hunter's camera photos of alleged illegal intruders inside my apartment unit that have been obtained for me during my bedtime hours.

Attached, please find some infrared "Wildview" photos I've obtained during my bedtime hours from inside my apartment unit. You will probably have to click on the date-identification of each of the photos in order to get a full-blown and detailed image of that photo that features the "Wildview" product name in the bottom portion of that photo.

Those infrared, motion-sensitive photos have each been obtained for me in 2012 inside my bolt-locked top-floor, vaulted-ceiling one-bedroom apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments (11411 Research Boulevard) in northwest Austin. I live alone in my apartment, and I never have any invited late-night guest after midnight inside my apartment, or any overnight guest inside my apartment.

Please note that the cited dates and times on these infrared photos are unreliable, since I had difficulty with setting my times and dates for my camera and video cards I bought. I can state with complete accuracy, though, that ALL of these infrared photos were obtained for me in 2012----I purchased my first-ever infrared camera in 2012 at a nearby Academy store in northwest Austin.

If it is legal for me to to do so, I am offering a $100 reward to the first person (yourself or your boyfriend, for instance) who provides the Austin Police Department with a valuable "tip" or "report" that leads to the arrest of someone other than myself in connection with this alleged daily and year-round and frequent personal-injury-crimes and alleged-trespassing crimes and alleged-home-invasion crimes and alleged gastrointestinal-rape crimes and alleged sex-crimes case in which I myself am the victim on a daily and year-round basis during periods in which I am sleeping and unconscious and lying alone on my bed, and probably snoring as well, inside the private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit.

Thank you in advance, Yessenia, for very kindly helping me to put a stop to this type of daily and year-round physical abuse of myself inside my apartment. I value having the opportunity to get a full night's rest and a full night's sleep on my bed without my ever being subjected to any physical molestation or sexual molestation or personal injury to myself at any time during my sleep.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard (Wind River Crossing), Apartment 325 (Building 3), Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.