Tuesday, July 5, 2016

PEOPLE-FRIENDLY AND VERY HONORABLE MARRIED GENTLEMAN ERNIE MOTLOCH OF TEMPLE, TEXAS, KINDLY ACCEPTS NOVEMBER 1, 2011, CRIME REPORT UPDATE FROM PERSONAL FRIEND AND SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS




On Tuesday, November 1, 2011 10:32 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Ernie,

I just wanted to let you know that I did get a medical examination for rectal cancer the other day, and the doctor who examined me did state that he did not see any evidence of rectal cancer.

As I left that (previously) Roman Catholic Church-owned medical facility in Austin, the Seton Northwest Hospital's emergency room (where I did accurately state to the medical staff that I had experienced sharp pain in my anus upon being awakened abruptly while lying on bed alone earlier that day inside my private bedroom), I was very disappointed to hear one dark-haired female (transsexual?) nurse named Yolanda state to a coworker of hers as I walked away from the nurses' station to exit that hospital, "That a--hole (obscenity)!" I had been very polite throughout my visit there that day, and it was not clear to me why that female (transsexual?) nurse exhibited apparent malice toward me.

Thank you, Ernie, for helpfully advising me in a recent prior week to explore that very important medical issue about myself.

...

Thank you again, Ernie, for your very kind statements to me in recent years...during a period in which I am striving to address challenges I've faced in my life here in Austin.

Your kindness toward myself, and the confidence in me that you have consistently conveyed ever since 2003, when I worked for you at Souper Salad Lakeline for a year or more, is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely and Best Wishes, and please do not hesitate to call me about any aspect of the current crisis that I am facing here in Austin.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a former employee of yours who myself takes pride in pursuing internet research on my own initiative that is aimed at helping you in your current career.

My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevared, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.