Friday, July 29, 2016

DENNY'S LAKELINE CHAIN RESTAURANT FRIENDLY COWORKER AURELIO CONTRERAS OF WILLIAMSON COUNTY, TEXAS, VERY KINDLY ACCEPTS FEBRUARY 26, 2013, E-MAIL LETTER FROM SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN


(Subject:) 2-26-13 Best Wishes to you

(From:) John McMillan

To Aurelioc2007@hotmail.com

02/26/13 at 2:01 AM

Dear Aurelio,

Congratulations again on your very impressive success as a hard-working and people-friendly and cheerful coworker of mine at Denny's Lakeline restaurant.

It is very impressive to sense that you are thriving in each of your assigned roles (as a cook in training, as a waiter, and as a host) that you diligently pursue at Denny's. And your coworkers, myself among them, greatly appreciate your nice and helpful and calm style.

Your "new life" in this time period after your graduation from Vista Ridge High School of Leander ISD is hopefully earning you the favorable recognition you deserve for your many talents---your versatility at the workplace clearly being among those fine talents of yours.

Aurelio, I also want to thank you for very kindly and repeatedly indicating to me in person that you strongly support my own legal and human right as a coworker of yours to myself enjoy a full and fully healthful night's sleep and a full night's rest every night in the privacy of the one-bedroom bolt-locked apartment unit where I live alone.

I might add that I always sleep alone on a bed that I own inside my bolt-locked one-bedroom apartment unit, and that that lifestyle practice of mine as a single adult gentleman is protected and upheld by the United States Constitution Bill of Rights and the American and Texan legal systems.

I also want to thank you for your very kind support for my legal right and human right to not myself be victimized by crime in Austin. That stated support from yourself is greatly appreciated.

With Friendly Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a permanently drinking-alcohol-free, lifelong-tobacco-free, permanently illicit-drug-free, lifelong-tattoo-less, facially-cleanshaven, clean-talking, non-sadomasochistic and anti-S&M, consistently civil and law-abiding and law-enforcement-minded as well as crime-deterrence-minded, single adult male coworker of yours at Denny's Lakeline.

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard (Wind River Crossing Apartments), Apartment 325 (Building 3), Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.