Tuesday, July 5, 2016

FORMER STEPHEN F. AUSTIN HIGH CLASSMATE AND CURRENT NEIGHBOR JAMES WILLETT --- A CITED ADMINISTRATOR OF AND INDIVIDUAL BENEFICIARY OF MY CURRENT LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT --- KINDLY SENDS FEBRUARY 28, 2014, E-MAIL REPLY NOTE IN REGARD TO ALLEGED CONTINUOUS-DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES ALLEGEDLY VICTIMIZING MYSELF, FORMER AUSTIN HIGH SCHOOL SALUTATORIAN JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN, IN AUSTIN, TEXAS




On Friday, February 28, 2014 10:37 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear James,

Thank you for your friendly reply note.

If you ever hear any rumor or rumors or ever sense on your own who may be subjecting me to the personal injury crimes and anal-rape crimes during my sleep, please contact the Travis County District Attorney's Office or the Austin Police Department on my behalf. That information from you---and even hunches could be very helpful----could truly be a life-saver for me.

Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan...

...

THANK YOU AGAIN, JAMES, FOR BEING A VERY GREAT AND NOBLE GENTLEMAN TOWARD ME HERE IN AUSTIN!

John Kevin McMillan

From: James Willett

To: John McMillan

Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 10:18 AM

Subject: RE: James, are you okay?

Sorry, been out of town and trying to catch up on priority projects. Good to hear you are making progress and gaining credibility on your case.

I’m unfortunately not going to be able to help with transportation to the dr. due to schedule commitments. Likewise with safe house accommodations since our small house is over full as is.

Good luck with all.

JW

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 9:56 AM

To: James Willett

Subject: James, are you okay?

James, I have not received any reply note from you in quite a while. Are you okay?

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

P.S. In case you are willing to re-consider on your previous statement to me that you are not able to let me stay in your home on a temporary basis as a "safe home" for myself, please let me know. If I give 30-days notice here, even if it's in the middle of the month when I give that 30 days notice, I can move out of here in the middle of my contract period without the apartment management team here imposing a penalty fee on me or maintaining that I had broken the contract, they have assured me. Incidentally, I did receive a reply letter yesterday from the DA's Office, specifically stating in writing that Assistant District Attorney Rob Drummond is reviewing this crime case in which I am the victim, in regard to whether he plans to file felony-crime criminal charges in a court of law soon against one or more employees or officers of the Austin Police Department. Would you like me to send you a copy of that follow-up note from the DA's Office?

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.