Sunday, July 31, 2016

DENNY'S CHAIN RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER KAMI, HERSELF ALSO A LICENSED SOCIAL WORKER, ON MAY 6, 2013, VERY KINDLY ACCEPTS AN E-MAIL NOTE WITH ADDITIONAL HOME-INVASION-CRIMES INFRARED PHOTO DOCUMENTATION FROM A MALE ADULT WAITER AND CRIME VICTIM WHOM KAMI SUPERVISES AT DENNY'S LAKELINE EATERY IN WILLIAMSON COUNTY, TEXAS


(Subject:) 5-5-13 more suspected trespasser photos here from Feb. 2012-2013

John McMillan

To Kamiland69@gmail.com

(Date and time:) 05/06/13 at 12:23 AM

Dear Kami,

FYI on the following additional infrared motion-sensitive Wildview photos of suspected intruders that were each taken from inside my bolt-locked apartment unit during my bedtime hours in either 2012, when I purchased my first-ever infrared camera and I used an infrared camera for the first time in my entire life beginning in early Feb. 2012, or in 2013.

Thank you again, Kami, for very kindly inviting me this Sunday to E-mail to you as many infrared photos of this type as I myself believe might possibly serve as helpful criminal-law evidence for you on this,

I would like to politely emphasize that in the entire period ever since I moved into Apartment 325 in January 2002, I have never once had any invited overnight guest or any invited late-night guest after midnight inside my bolt-locked apartment unit. I have always slept alone (with NO exceptions to that, at any time) on my bed ever since I moved into Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing in January 2002.

from John Kevin McMillan, a waiter at Denny's Lakeline ever since April 7, 2011.

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.