Tuesday, July 5, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND AND FORMER WORK SUPERVISOR ERNIE MOTLOCH OF TEMPLE, TEXAS, ON SEPTEMBER 24, 2011, VERY KINDLY ACCEPTS UPDATE ON ALLEGED-CONTINUOUS-FELONY-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES ALLEGEDLY VICTIMIZING JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN




On Saturday, September 24, 2011 12:23 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Ernie,

....


I will be very, very relieved when I am able to experience a year-round consistency of my not being sexually molested or sexually penetrated or physically tortured (such as through scars on my body that I have found at various times) during my sleep inside my bolt-locked and fully-locked apartment unit.

The only two days I've experienced the "no molestation of myself" during my sleep in the last several years, for instance, were the early morning and morning of September 3, 2011, when I slept alone in my bed in my apartment unit, and the early morning and morning of September 10, 2011, when I also slept alone on my bed (as I always do) in my apartment unit.

On both of those very, very rare occasions, I woke up astonished to note that no one had subjected me to any illegal forcible sodomy during my sleep as I lay alone (as I always do) on my Swedish bed that morning.

.....

...

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com
John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.