Saturday, July 2, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND AND FIRST-RATE REALTOR RICHARD JALOWY OF EL CAMPO AREA OF TEXAS EXPRESSES THE HOPE IN WRITING ON AUGUST 19, 2015, THAT 'YOU (JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN) FIND A SAFE PLACE SOON'




On Wednesday, August 19, 2015 10:56 PM, Richard Jalowy wrote:

Hi John,

.....

I'm sorry to hear that your problems are are continuing. I hope you find a nice safe place soon.

Take care,

Richard

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 2:53 PM, John McMillan wrote:
Richard,
....

I am working seven days per week in restaurants, and staying in a temporary housing unit as I search for an inexpensive efficiency apartment in which I can install ADT surveillance that will finally help me to get successful videotaping of the personal-injury-crimes perpetrators and anal-rape crimes perpetrators inflicting significant harm to me and robbing me of sleep every night.

That crime problem victimizing me has NOT stopped, much to my disgust, after I moved out of Wind River Crossing Apartments. My most recent roommate, "John Douglas Martin," stated to me repeatedly inside our Wind River Crossing apartment unit in NW Austin that he was very sure that no matter where I move to in Austin, I will still be getting raped during my sleep every night. He refused to contact APD (Austin Police Department) and report any evidence he ever observed at any time of my being victimized by crime. Needless to say, I am relieved to have lawfully terminated my own involvement with that ... roommate, Mr. Martin, through the move-out I achieved on July 29, 2015.

APD's Sex Crimes Unit has an investigator assigned to the continuous anal-rape-crimes case--but he has not contacted me yet for an interview. His name is Detective Brian Narciso. He currently works a late-night shift for APD, extending into the early morning hours.

My temporary home phone number at Crossland is: (512) 331-4747, extension 7401. You can leave messages for me any time of the day on my voice mail service through Crossland Economy Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.