Saturday, July 2, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND RICHARD JALOWY OF WHARTON COUNTY, TEXAS, KINDLY ACCEPTS AN OCTOBER 23, 2014, CRIME-CASE UPDATE E-MAIL REPORT FROM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN


On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 11:18 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Richard,

I hope that the fall season is going well for you and your friends and family.

I am finally making progress on the continuous-crimes case in which I am a victim of anal-rape-crimes-inflicted on me several times per night during my sleep and other personal injury crimes inflicted on me during my sleep inside my own bolt-locked bedroom of an apartment unit that I myself bolt-lock every night immediately upon my return from work.

A private law firm in Austin is expressing interest in this crime case, which is a very good sign. Also, I did receive a recent certified-delivery signed legal letter from a prosecuting attorney for the Travis County DA's Office, stating that they have asked the Austin Police Department to continue to maintain (...the) forensic rape-evidence kit (for APD Sex Crimes Case 11-3550615) at an APD substation---a doctor-ordered forensic evidence kit that was obtained from my own body at my request on Dec. 22, 2011, inside St. David's Hospital near UT-Austin.

....

Thank you again for your great kindness and generosity toward me, and I feel very sure that you will soon be very impressed by the confirmation of my own honesty and accuracy as a criminal-law complainant here in Austin that will be soon developing here in Austin.

Sincerely and Best Wishes from a dependably honest and law-abiding personal friend of yours in Austin,

John Kevin McMillan.
11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.