Tuesday, July 5, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND AND MARRIED GENTLEMAN ERNIE MOTLOCH OF TEMPLE, TEXAS, POLITELY AND KINDLY ACCEPTS OCTOBER 5, 2011, E-MAIL FOLLOW-UP CRIME REPORT FROM SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-FELONY-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN




On Wednesday, October 5, 2011 9:46 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Ernie,

...

This morning, for instance, I suddenly woke up at 8:30 a.m. after going to bed at about 3 a.m., and I feel sure that I woke up earlier than I normally would have because of the throbbing sensation of pain in my anus that, once again, interrupted my REM sleep or deep sleep. I continue to suspect that some person or persons seeking to harm my medical health by disrupting my REM sleep, and through other means as well, have or has been exhibiting very flagrant harmful intent and criminal intent toward me during this period of my life.

....

Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.