Tuesday, July 5, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND, MARRIED GENTLEMAN, FATHER, AND FORMER WORK SUPERVISOR ERNIE MOTLOCH OF TEMPLE, TEXAS, ON JULY 17, 2011, VERY KINDLY ACCEPTS E-MAIL UPDATE ON ALLEGED-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIMIZING JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN




On Sunday, July 17, 2011 1:36 AM, John McMillan wrote:

....

Dear Ernie,

...

Thank you again, Ernie, for your many very kind and helpful words of encouragement about my ability to achieve progress in my life here in Austin. I will let you know as soon as I learn the results of the City of Austin's multi-page legal appeal (a hard copy of which was mailed to me by the City of Austin Law Department) to the Office of the Attorney General of Texas state agency in Austin in response to my recent June 19, 20011-dated E-mail Texas Open Records request to Open Records Coordinator Don Field at the Austin Police Department (a public-information request I later told you about) that I sent to APD by E-mail at 3:02 p.m. that Sunday (June 19).

That letter of appeal is claiming that the Austin Police Department is "still investigating" the criminal-law complaint filed by myself on April 28, and for that reason I should be denied access to information I have requested that included: Does APD have any information indicating that ANYONE entered my own anal cavity at any time during the 190-day time period that ended on April 28, 2011, a time period in which I NEVER agreed to have sex or sexual contact with or from anyone and I never dated anyone, needless to say; and (2) Does APD have any record indicating that ANYONE has been arrested for the alleged forcible sodomy crime that I filed a criminal-law complaint about on April 28, 2011.

I find it very odd that as the cited victim of a crime in Austin, Texas, I am being told by the City of Austin that I am being denied prompt access to very basic preliminary factual information already obtained for APD, I myself believe, which simply confirms that DNA OTHER than my own was, in fact, found through a swabbing of my anal cavity that was performed by a female forensics medical expert at St. David's Hospital near UT-Austin's campus on April 28, 2011, with prior authorization from the Austin Police Department that same day.

That April 28 DNA test, I was told repeatedly by APD Sex Crimes Detective David Silva, should provide factual medical information about any and all DNA samples from any other persons that were found in or present in my anal cavity on April 28, 2011, that originated or was left in my anal cavity at any time in the 190-day period immediately before April 28, 2011.

APD Sex Crimes Division Detective David Silva has told me repeatedly that it will take "four to six months" after initial DNA testing on myself and on a cited individual other than myself, for full DNA test results on myself and one other cited individual (a male adult roommate of mine from far east Asia I myself did not trust or feel comfortable with, and who moved out of my apartment unit in late May) to be provided to APD.

Thank you again, Ernie, for helpfully reminding me that it IS fair and justifiable for me to speak up and assert my own legal rights if something tangible and noteworthy and unfair to myself or violating my own legal rights does, in fact occur.

I hope that your father is doing well in the nursing home where he is now living, and that your wife's recovery from surgery is continuing to progress well.

With Friendly Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com
My current blog is about New York City, and I feel that I have some good satirical and sociological observations about what life in New York City is like.
John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.