Tuesday, July 5, 2016

FORMER STEPHEN F. AUSTIN HIGH CLASSMATE JAMES WILLETT, THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATOR OF MY OWN LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT AND A NEGHBOR OF MINE, IN DECEMBER 2014 VERY KINDLY ACCEPTS E-MAIL CRIME REPORTS FROM MYSELF




On Saturday, December 13, 2014 10:00 PM, John McMillan wrote:

James,

...

Thank you again for your kind support for the arrest and criminal-law conviction of any and all persons---regardless of who they might be---who allegedly trespassed inside my bolt-locked bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing.

I hope to hear from you soon.

With Friendly Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a former classmate of yours at Austin High.

John Kevin McMillan

On Saturday, December 6, 2014 12:11 PM, John McMillan wrote:

James,

Would you be willing to meet me for lunch or breakfast sometime this month?

Since we live a few blocks from each other, and you have always been one of the nicest former classmates of mine at Austin High, I would welcome the opportunity to celebrate the Holiday Season by getting together with you at any restaurant you like.

By the way, I was interviewed on the telephone last night by an APD detective, Detective Robert Field, so I am hopeful I will soon get some progress in the anal-rape-crimes-and-home-invasion-crimes-and-personal-injury-crimes-and-possible-medical-malpractice-crimes -and-illegal-trespassing-crimes case in which I myself remain a victim of felony crimes on a daily and year-round basis inside my bolt-locked private bedroom where I am the ONLY person who is authorized to be inside my bedroom during periods when I am sleeping.

I always sleep ALONE on my bed, as I'm sure I have already told you, and I have been completely celibate, with ZERO sexual contact of any type and ZERO intimate physical contact of any type with anyone, throughout all of my own conscious or waking hours ever since I moved into my current apartment unit in January 2002.

The crime report ID number on the alleged illegal trespassing case that Detective Field is currently investigating on my behalf after I filed a crime report with APD about an alleged illegal trespasser observed by me on the private outdoor front balcony to this apt. unit is: APD Crime Report Number 14-5045455.

The APD office phone number for APD Detective Robert Field is: (512) 974-8146.

James, if you ever hear of ANYONE who allegedly has somehow been situated inside my own bedroom during periods when I myself am sleeping on my bed, I would be very grateful to you if you would please call APD for me on that.

NO ONE other than myself is ever authorized to be inside my bolt-locked bedroom during periods when I myself am sleeping---and I always sleep ALONE on my own bed, as I believe I have told you before many times. I am a very strong criminal-law complainant, partly because I have been completely celibate throughout all of my own conscious or waking hours ever since I moved into my current apartment unit in January 2002.

Incidentally, I did stop by former (Stephen F. Austin High School) classmate David Minton's law office this week, and I left a message with his law office about my needing an attorney to help me obtain APD lab results on the doctor-ordered DNA-swabs taken from my anus and buttocks, etc., on Dec. 22, 2011, in the ER of the St. David's near UT-Austin. I have not heard back from David Minton's law firm yet, but I'm sure he will remember me as being an honest and law-abiding and conscientious person who, in addition, leads a completely celibate lifestyle (that was true in my high school days, and it is also true each and every year this 21st Century, for instance).

With Friendly Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

P.S. James, in view of recent progress on my crime case, including the recent signed certified letter from Assistant District Attorney Rob Drummond, stating that they have asked APD to continue maintaining a Dec. 22, 2011, forensic rape evidence kit on my own behalf (I'm the victim and complainant) at a local APD substation, I hope you won't mind my asking you if you are willing to lend me an additional $50 or $75 at this time. My finances will definitely be much better by the end of this month...

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.