Wednesday, July 27, 2016

FOX 7 TELEVISION NEWS TEAM IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, ACCEPTS AUGUST 24, 2012, E-MAIL REQUEST FOR INFORMATION---A REQUEST THAT WAS WRITTEN AND SENT BY SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING-DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES-AND-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS


(From:) John McMillan (at e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

To news@fox7.com

(Date and time:) 08/24/12 at 10:30 PM

Dear Fox 7 News Reporters, Editors, and Staff Members,

I would appreciate your sending me a brief reply note, simply confirming that you have received all seven of the E-mail items I sent you tonight about the alleged ongoing and continuous year-round crime case in which I am the cited victim.

I would also appreciate your confirming for me that you were, in fact, able to successfully download each of the dozens of infrared hunter's camera photo attachments that I sent you along with those E-mail items I sent you tonight.

Best Wishes, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

John Kevin McMillan, a gainfully-employed single adult male criminal-law complainant with no criminal-conviction record.

My residential address: 11411 Research Boulevard (Wind River Crossing), Building 3 (Apt. 325), Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.