Tuesday, July 5, 2016

FORMER SOUPER SALAD LAKELINE CORPORATE-OWNED RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER ERNIE MOTLOCH ON SEPTEMBER 29, 2012, ACCEPTS UPDATE REPORT ON ALLEGED ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES AND PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIMIZING CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT AND FORMER SOUPER SALAD LAKELINE WAITER JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN




--- On Sat, 9/29/12, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

....

To: "Ernie Motloch"

Date: Saturday, September 29, 2012, 6:01 PM

Dear Ernie,

It was good to talk with you on the phone this week at your workplace, and to sense that you still feel like a personal friend to myself.

Incidentally, Ernie, I was very disappointed by the tone of voice and comment made to me by the female receptionist who answered the phone at Mac Haik Temple and then transferred my phone call to yourself. When I politely asked for "Ernie Motloch," she replied by saying, "Yeah" without any enthusiasm in her tone of voice.

I feel very strongly that that particular female receptionist for Mac Haik Temple does not convey adequate respectfulness and appreciation toward you. As kindly and people-friendly of a gentleman as you obviously are, I personally feel that the receptionist who forwards phone calls to you at your workplace should show more pride in being a team player with you at Mac Haik.

....

I have had major progress in the crime case in which I am a victim on a daily basis during my sleep inside my bolt-locked apartment. One State of Texas agency has this week stated to me that it is willing to conduct an investigation relating to that crime case. I feel very sure that if I can continue to hold onto my current apartment unit, there WILL be a new development soon in which the Austin Police Department finally does arrest one or more alleged illegal intruders who have allegedly and illegally entered my bolt-locked apartment unit during my sleep and have allegedly and illegally had illegal physical contact with me, much of it injurious toward myself, during my sleep as I sleep alone on my bed.

I have been assured in person this most recent Friday by my apartment complex's general manager, Ann Coker, that if the Austin Police Department ever officially acknowledge that at least one person has illegally entered my bolt-locked apartment unit, that will be a sufficient basis for my then being released from my new 11-month contract with Wind River Crossing that officially begins Oct. 1, 2012. Ann has authorized me to sign my new contract with Wind River Crossing (a very large apartment complex owned and managed by Westdale, a for-profit corporation headquartered in Dallas) on Monday morning, Oct. 1, the latest possible time and date for me to sign that new lease agreement with Wind River Crossing.

Thank you again, Ernie, for your conveyed confidence in myself and your words of encouragement to myself through the years.

Attached are four infrared hunter's camera photos that have been taken on my behalf inside my bolt-locked apartment during my bedtime hours. I should mention that I myself always sleep with underwear on as I lie alone, generally snoring as well, on my bed.

I hope that this infrared-photography criminal-law evidence will help to underscore to you why I remain hopeful that APD will in the very near future publicly acknowledge that an illegal intruder has, in fact, somehow entered my bolt-locked apartment unit during periods in which I myself am sleeping alone on my bed.

My mailing address is:
John Kevin McMillan, a facially cleanshaven (no mustache, no beard), six-foot-two Anglo gentleman weighing about 220 pounds when I weigh myself in the morning inside my apartment.
My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard (Wind River Crossing Apartments), Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.