Sunday, July 31, 2016

A FEMALE ASSISTANT MANAGER AT A DENNY'S CHAIN RESTAURANT OWNED BY A CORPORATE FRANCHISE HEADQUARTERED IN ROUND ROCK, TEXAS, ON MAY 10, 2013, ACCEPTS ADDITIONAL MOTION-SENSITIVE INFRARED CAMERA PHOTOGRAPHIC CRIME EVIDENCE FROM A CONTINUOUS-CRIMES VICTIM AND MALE ADULT RESTAURANT EMPLOYEE OF HERS


(Subject:) 5-10-13 more crime-evidence photos for you

(From:) John McMillan (at e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

To Kami (Denny's Lakeline Manager)

(Date and time:) 05/10/13 at 12:25 AM

Dear Kami,

Attached, please find additional crime-evidence infrared-camera motion-sensitive "Wildview" hunter's camera photos on my behalf that were each taken from inside my bolt-locked apartment unit in 2012 or 2013.

Please note that at least one of the photos highlights what appears to be motion emanating from the ceiling above my bedroom inside my vaulted-ceiling, top-floor apartment unit.

Also, please note that several of the facial expressions in the depicted male persons are NOT facial expressions that I myself ever reveal. Facial expressions revealing malice or hatred are definitely NOT facial expressions that I myself ever have.

Also, facial expressions and mannerisms you will see in these photos that appear to be very effeminate or effeminate in style are very different from my own facial expressions and mannerisms.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone in Austin: (512) 342-2295.
My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.