Saturday, July 30, 2016

IOWA COUSIN JIM DANE, A FARMER AND MARRIED GENTLEMAN, AND IOWA COUSIN JACK DANE, AN ATTORNEY AND MARRIED GENTLEMAN, VERY KINDLY ACCEPT AN E-MAIL LETTER FROM A CRIME VICTIM RELATIVE OF THEIRS IN TEXAS' CAPITAL CITY, EXPRESSING SADNESS OVER THE DEATH OF AUNT ALLEGRA DANE OF JOHNSON COUNTY, IOWA


(Subject:) 11-23-12 note to Cousin Jim and Cousin Jack re: Aunt Allegra

(From:) John McMillan (at e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

To Jim Dane attorneyCousin Jack Dane

(Date and time:) 11/23/12 at 8:21 PM

Dear Cousin Jim and Cousin Jack,

I was very saddened to learn from Cousin Jim that Aunt Allegra passed away this week. I had many very pleasant telephone conversations and in-person conversations with her in recent years, and she was a very inspirational aunt for me.

It was also quite an honor when Aunt Allegra stated to me several weeks ago on the telephone that she is herself proud that I (John Kevin McMillan of Austin) am a member of her family.

If there were some way that I could somehow attend Aunt Allegra's funeral service in Iowa, hold onto my three respective chain-restaurant jobs (at Outback Steakhouse that's virtually across the street from where I live in Austin, at Denny's Lakeline chain restaurant in Austin, and at Luby's Lakeline chain restaurant in Austin), and pay my rent due December 1 (December 3, at the very latest), I would be very pleased.

Unfortunately, since I am still a low-income gentleman (despite my many efforts at developing a freelance-writing supplemental income in my leisuretime through my Blog that I write), and for the reasons cited below, it appears at present that I will not be able to attend Aunt Allegra's funeral.

Please give my best regards to all of the relatives and friends and neighbors of yours and Aunt Allegra's and Uncle John's who attend the funeral this Saturday.

In my own life, I especially appreciate the many kind suggestions that Aunt Allegra offered me in recent months on the telephone this year and possibly last year as well, when I discreetly told her about the alleged illegal intruder or alleged illegal intruders who allegedly have been breaking into my bolt-locked apartment unit on a daily and year-round basis and waking me up at all hours of the morning or night or day and ruining sleep on a year-round basis, as well as subjecting me to personal injury and molestation and anal rape during my sleep, ever since mid-April of 2011.

(I'm a longtime celibate gentleman who myself ALWAYS sleeps alone on my bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit, only rarely ever has ANY invited guest inside my apartment unit, and NEVER myself ever has any invited overnight guest inside my apartment or any invited late-night guest inside my apartment after midnight--I usually go to bed at about midnight or 1 a.m. or 2 a.m.)

I have obtained numerous infrared photographs of unwanted intruders in my bolt-locked apartment unit during my bedtime hours in 2012. However, so far the Austin Police Department under the "leadership" of a Hispanic man whose integrity I question---Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo, an ex-Californian---has refused to accept ANY of the videocards of mine that contain images from infrared photographs taken on my behalf inside my bolt-locked apartment unit by an infrared-and-motion-sensitive "hunter's camera" that I purchased in 2012 for about $60 at a store in Austin.

It was the first-ever infrared camera that I have ever owned or used in my entire life so far. Also, APD has repeatedly informed me in 2012 that it refuses to do ANY DNA medical testing on me----DNA testing that I have repeatedly and politely urged APD to please obtain through DNA swabs and accompanying lab tests on several parts of my body where I allege that an illegal intruder has had illegal and injurious physical contact with me or sexual contact with me during my sleep. APD in 2012 has also refused to do any DNA testing of my bedsheets, or any DNA testing on hair follicles I've collected from my bed when I wake up in the morning that definitely DO NOT look like hair follicles of mine.

In the entire time since I purchased my current bed in 2007, I have been the only person who has ever at any time been authorized to lie on or sleep on or be situated on that orthopedic Swedish Tempurpedic bed that I own in the bedroom of my apartment unit. Nor have I ever directly and in person observed ANY human being other than myself ever being physically situated on my bed or ever lying on my bed at any time since I had that bed installed in my apartment in 2007.

Among the special traits of Aunt Allegra that I find to be especially inspirational are:

---her promotion of world peace through the program in which she befriended foreign students from other countries who stayed on the Dane Farm with you all at various times.

---her firm belief that there should be a cheerful solution to any challenge or problem that any person encounters in his life, with help from resourcefulness and brainstroming and research.

---Aunt Allegra's repeated statements to me on the telephone that she strongly supports my own legal right as an honest, illicit-drug-free, tobacco-free, teetotaling and non-alcoholic, clean-talking, non-sadomasochistic and anti-S&M, non-stalking, civil and law-abiding gentleman with no criminal-conviction record and a very high platonic aptitude, to myself identify with and associate with a much higher percentage of all of the law-abiding heterosexual men and of all the law-abiding heterosexual women than of all homosexual adult male persons, gay adult persons, lesbian adult persons, transsexual adult persons, etc.

---her devotion to her own religious beliefs as a United Methodist. Even though I myself am a lifelong non-Christian (and a founder of a new and non-Christian and fully independent religion with one total member (myself, only, at present), my Progressive Prohibitionist Religion), I feel that Aunt Allegra's emphasis on leading a life in harmony with her religious beliefs has been very inspirational to me in the context of my own life and my own religious identity.

Thank you again for your kindness toward me in recent years, including when CousIn Jack Dane very helpfully suggested that since I'm a person of good character, it might make sense for me to apply to become a member of the Elder William Brewster Society (which I did, and I was approved for membership in that group, though I believe my membership may have expired in the last year or so).

I also found Cousin Jim Dane's very alert and kindly empathetic statement to me on the telephone in the late 1990s, that he was aware in Iowa that I myself was being victimized by crime on a frequent basis in Austin, Texas, to be very helpful guidance form Cousin Jim.

Cousin Jim in that same late 1990s phone conversation we had urged me to stay in close contact with the Austin Police Department, advice that, if APD were in fact reputable and honest and honorable and first-rate and fair to myself (I'm law-abiding and civil and pyschologically healthy and honest, and I'm also accurate in my reports I've given to APD), would definitely make good sense.

I hope that the funeral service goes well for each of you and your families and friends, and I hope someday to be able to travel to Iowa to thank each of you for your helpful advice you've kindly offered me during a challenging period for me here in Austin, Texas.

With Friendly Best Wishes,

Cousin John Kevin McMillan,

11411 Research Boulevard (Wind River Crossing Apartments, an apartment complex reportedly owned and managed by "Westdale," a for-profit corporation headquartered in Dallas, Texas), Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.